Hayne's a flog..there you go..
Hayne should be flogged and needs to keep it in his pants

Perfect signing for the Dogs

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 17 Nov, 2018 5:29 pm

Harvey wrote:
Fri 16 Nov, 2018 4:42 pm
The pilot of the Hayne plane may suffer premature ejection from the nrl
A bit of premature ejection may haves saved him from his current woes.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm

Not sure if my mates geeing me up, he reckons Ryde police have arrested hayne

white_tiger

Post by white_tiger » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:27 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:22 pm
Apparently handed himself in for questioning.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:29 pm

white_tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:27 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Damn.
I had visions of him running down the street with arms spread wide, with two cops in chase

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:32 pm

"Quality Stupidity"

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:34 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:29 pm
white_tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Damn.
I had visions of him running down the street with arms spread wide, with two cops in chase
He may just hear some dissenting voices next time he says, 'This is my house'.
"Quality Stupidity"

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:50 pm

Jarryd Hayne has handed himself in to police and been arrested
over unsubstantiated sexual assault allegation from September.

news.com.auNOVEMBER 19, 20185:40PM

NSW police confirmed Hayne was being interviewed by detectives this afternoon over the unsubstantiated sexual assault allegation, which allegedly took place in the Hunter Valley on the night of the NRL Grand Final.

After voluntarily attending Sydney’s Ryde police station he was arrested, but no charges have been laid. Channel 9’s Danny Weidler was the first to break the news.

“Hayne is being interviewed at the Ryde police station by detectives from the sex crimes squad,” Wielder said.

NSW Police confirm @NRL star Jarryd Hayne is being interviewed by detectives over an alleged sexual assault on the night of the NRL grand final. The 30 YO turned himself in at Ryde Police Station this afternoon and was arrested but no charges have been laid. @abcnews

According to reports, the woman said she had allegedly suffered injuries during a sexual encounter with Hayne in the Hunter Valley on September 30, which was initially consensual. It’s understood the alleged victim was interviewed by the NRL’s integrity unit before the matter was referred to police.

A spokeswoman for NSW Police told mews.com.au: “Police are investigating following reports a woman was sexually assaulted by a 30-year-old man in late September. “The investigation is being led by detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad.”

@danielsutton10
Jarryd Hayne refused to answer questions from detectives at Ryde Police and is currently being charged in relation to a Sept 30 sexual assault on a young woman. He’ll likely be refused bail which means a night in a jail cell @10Daily @10NewsFirst

The claim likely comes as no help to Hayne’s pursuit of a new NRL contract, after his most recent deal with Parramatta expired on October 31. The Eels had been hopeful at least one other player could be picked up by another club to fit Hayne into next year’s salary cap.

“As this is a police matter the club will be making no public comment in relation to these reports,” a Parramatta spokeswoman said.Hayne’s representative Wayne Beavis opted not to comment when contacted by AAP after the allegations arose.

A two-time Dally M Medallist, Hayne is one of the biggest names in the NRL thanks largely to his magical run to help Parramatta to the 2009 grand final. He has played 11 Tests for Australia and 23 State of Origins for NSW and scored 121 tries in 214 NRL games. He also created headlines when he left the Eels to play in the NFL, running out for the San Francisco 49ers in late 2015. However that one-year stay was plagued with drama, with Hayne still defending a civil court rape case made against him while living in the United States — an accusation he has long vehemently denied.
Last edited by Newtown on Mon 19 Nov, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:50 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:34 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 5:29 pm
white_tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Damn.
He may just hear some dissenting voices next time he says, 'This is my house'.
Hehe bubbas rules in bubbas joint

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 6:16 pm

Looking like bail refused according to 7

willow

Post by willow » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 6:59 pm

Given that this is an active police investigation, please keep your posts civil ladies and gents - this forum is wider reaching than just Wests Tigers fans as most of us know. Regardless of Hayne's current situation, posts ridiculing him will be deleted.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 7:02 pm

willow wrote:
Mon 19 Nov, 2018 6:59 pm
Given that this is an active police investigation, please keep your posts civil ladies and gents - this forum is wider reaching than just Wests Tigers fans as most of us know. Regardless of Hayne's current situation, posts ridiculing him will be deleted.
Yeah fair enough

But I have the perfect answer to 2 threads

Hayne to replace Holmes at the Sharks

Everyone gets who they deserve that way :righton:

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 7:09 pm

So pleased we stayed well away from him, we dont need bad press

willow

Post by willow » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 8:07 pm

Hayne charged over grand final night incident
Author - Brad Walter - NRL.com Senior Reporter
Timestamp -Mon 19 Nov 2018, 07:39 PM

Former Parramatta Eels star Jarryd Hayne has been charged over an incident involving a woman from the Hunter Valley on NRL grand final night.

Channel 10 and Channel 9 have each reported Hayne has been charged with "aggravated sexual assault - inflict actual bodily harm" from the September 30 incident.

The NRL Integrity Unit was made aware of the situation recently and has been monitoring the situation after informing NSW Police of the incident.

Hayne went to Ryde Police Station on Monday afternoon to speak with detectives from the NSW Sex Crimes squad.

The NSW Police Force issued a statement to NRL.com to say: "Detectives from the Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad arrested a 30-year-old man at Ryde Police Station just after 4pm today (Monday 19 November 2018). No further information is available at this time."

The 30-year-old former Dally M Medal winner is no longer contracted to the Eels and was recently in discussions with Parramatta and St George Illawarra about agreeing to terms for the 2019 season.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 19 Nov, 2018 8:09 pm

Going to close this thread for now.