Zane Musgrove

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5563
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Re: Zane Musgrove

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:26 pm

TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:47 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:40 pm
TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:32 pm
Telltails wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 3:36 pm
Musgrave would be fine if the the two ahead of him play like starting props.
I hope Maguire gets Packer and Matulino playing like the enforcers they were meant to be instead of the cameo appearances they delivered this year.
You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their first year - we didn’t exactly have the quickest backline to capitalise on their work up front,, plus the hooking position was a real problem in the front row until Robbie arrived!
The smiling assassin’s attitude didn’t help in the coaching stakes either, with his ‘close enough is good enough’ demeanour and hiding behind his self instilled 5 year rebuilding excuses.
Add a more aggressive coach this year with a plan for immediate success we’ll all be on the same page, especially with some strategic signings.
Work up front? Packer barely cracked 50m a game all year.
It’s not all about metres gained, the tough stuff unfortunately doesn’t get measured. Watch Packer closely, he’s a tenacious defender and craps across field making tackles that his team mates miss.
Packer's jocks must be a train-wreck by fulltime.......

Sorry Tony, knew what you were trying to say ;)


Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2814
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:39 pm

TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:32 pm
Telltails wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 3:36 pm
Musgrave would be fine if the the two ahead of him play like starting props.
I hope Maguire gets Packer and Matulino playing like the enforcers they were meant to be instead of the cameo appearances they delivered this year.
You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their first year - we didn’t exactly have the quickest backline to capitalise on their work up front,, plus the hooking position was a real problem in the front row until Robbie arrived!
The smiling assassin’s attitude didn’t help in the coaching stakes either, with his ‘close enough is good enough’ demeanour and hiding behind his self instilled 5 year rebuilding excuses.
Add a more aggressive coach this year with a plan for immediate success we’ll all be on the same page, especially with some strategic signings.
Cant agree Tony. As far as workload goes they got it easy compared to most other starting props in the comp imo - and were completely dominated at the backend of the year giving us no chance of competeing in the finals.
They may have been carrying injury, and or following tactics as some have argued, but I am hoping Maguire gets alot more metres, tackles, and time on the park from them both this year.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41494
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am

You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 1:04 am

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:26 pm
TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:47 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:40 pm
TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:32 pm

You’re a hard task master, Packer & Matulino stood up this year in their first year - we didn’t exactly have the quickest backline to capitalise on their work up front,, plus the hooking position was a real problem in the front row until Robbie arrived!
The smiling assassin’s attitude didn’t help in the coaching stakes either, with his ‘close enough is good enough’ demeanour and hiding behind his self instilled 5 year rebuilding excuses.
Add a more aggressive coach this year with a plan for immediate success we’ll all be on the same page, especially with some strategic signings.
Work up front? Packer barely cracked 50m a game all year.
It’s not all about metres gained, the tough stuff unfortunately doesn’t get measured. Watch Packer closely, he’s a tenacious defender and craps across field making tackles that his team mates miss.
Packer's jocks must be a train-wreck by fulltime.......

Sorry Tony, knew what you were trying to say ;)
😆 good pickup, you can be my proof reader

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8397
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 5:03 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son
Facts?
He's married to his mother?
... He's definitely coming then :)
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29713
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 5:49 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son
Just dont tell Gus Image

User avatar
Roar Power
Member
Member
Posts: 486
Joined: Tue 12 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Roar Power » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 5:58 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son
I question the reasons he is coming on board then - because he is a good player fitting our squad or to keep family employed....

Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 1015
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:08 am

Roar Power wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 5:58 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son
I question the reasons he is coming on board then - because he is a good player fitting our squad or to keep family employed....
Maguire has talked up a big game re what he wants for this club and where he thinks we should be. Given that, i don't think he'd be silly enough to compromise it by buying players because they are family and not because of ability.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29887
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:57 am

OMG..not even any bait...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2814
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 7:05 am

Pull the other one.

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 7:08 am

This sounds familiar. Does Mrs Madge work at Souths? Madge won't want to coach against his step son. Maybe the Roosters will want to sign them as a package deal.
in Ivan we distrust

User avatar
Doc Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Doc Tiger » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 7:27 am

TonyTiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 1:04 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 10:26 pm
TonyTiger wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:47 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 13 Nov, 2018 8:40 pm


Work up front? Packer barely cracked 50m a game all year.
It’s not all about metres gained, the tough stuff unfortunately doesn’t get measured. Watch Packer closely, he’s a tenacious defender and craps across field making tackles that his team mates miss.
Packer's jocks must be a train-wreck by fulltime.......

Sorry Tony, knew what you were trying to say ;)
😆 good pickup, you can be my proof reader
Well, I didn't question it as he's been known to have a piddle out there. So I figured it was fact.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22847
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 7:47 am

Roar Power wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 5:58 am
happy tiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 12:43 am
You all realize that Zane Musgrave is Michael Maguire's step son
I question the reasons he is coming on board then - because he is a good player fitting our squad or to keep family employed....
Good God. Please tell me you are just trolling the troll.

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3803
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:15 am

Think someone has their information wrong. Momorovski is actually Maguire’s step son.

That is why he turned down Manly to coach here

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3803
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:17 am

And to show his commitment, he is planning to adopt the entire 30 man roster.

We will truly be the family club

Tigerdon
Member
Member
Posts: 4147
Joined: Mon 07 Apr, 2014 11:07 am
Location: Manly

Post by Tigerdon » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:29 am

That would make it very hard for other clubs to poach our players
in Ivan we distrust

TonyTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 391
Joined: Mon 04 Dec, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by TonyTiger » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:47 am

Harvey wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:17 am
And to show his commitment, he is planning to adopt the entire 30 man roster.

We will truly be the family club
They are all in line to inherit Balmain Leagues Club.

Tigrr
Member
Member
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Tigrr » Wed 14 Nov, 2018 10:54 am

TonyTiger wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:47 am
Harvey wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 8:17 am
And to show his commitment, he is planning to adopt the entire 30 man roster.

We will truly be the family club
They are all in line to inherit Balmain Leagues Club.
It is all making sense now....

Post Reply