Zane Musgrove

Set play

Re: Zane Musgrove

Post by Set play » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:11 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:29 pm
Set play wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:03 pm
Does anyone know if Musgrove if even coming here. I'd love to here from the pom. He seems to have all the inside info. Hey pom tell us all something good pretty please. This off seasons killing me.
I think you will find the POM can only pass on so much information

If he goes overboard with his info from his source he will lose the confidence of his source and therefore we will lose his respected information

I know it's hard but we need to be patient
Yeah your right, wouldn't want him to jeopardize the info.

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:20 am

Seantice wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 11:33 pm
South's are in salary cap trouble (upgrading cook and a few others). Why would they want McQueen? They will prob want too offload Musgrave but can't see anyone interested in McQueen.
I supose they want us to cover enough of his contract to make it worth their while, if there is any substance to this. Of course the opposite may apply with us wanting them to pay us for taking Musgrove.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:27 am

Set play wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:11 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:
Does anyone know if Musgrove if even coming here. I'd love to here from the pom. He seems to have all the inside info. Hey pom tell us all something good pretty please. This off seasons killing me.

If he goes overboard with his info from his source he will lose the confidence of his source and therefore we will lose his respected information

Mate you didnt jeopardize anything nor should you be justfying asking a question of POM. Plenty have done it before you, and others will do it again.
POM will emerge when and if wants to regardless of who it annoys and who it doesnt.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:02 am

Set play wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 10:55 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 10:18 pm
The lack of patience some here show is cringeworthy. Don’t want to wait for anything, want everything immediately. Sorry, life doesn’t revolve around what you want and when you want it.

*end rant*
Want everything immediately?. You seem quite overopiniated which I also find cringeworthy. No wonder I've had several pm from forum members since this convo started advising me of your rants and to steer way clear of you which I intend to do from now on. So kindly go away
*End rant*
Try not to take everything so personally. If you post on here long enough, your opinions will be challenged. Then challenge them back. Don’t go on about how opinionated someone is (most of us are, thst’s why we’re here) and go on about PM’s, because that’s the moment the conversation degenerates and becomes boring for everyone else.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:09 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:56 pm
Set play wrote:
Let him post what he wants, when he wants.
Oh the irony.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:14 am

Set play wrote:
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:

Nothing wrong with your OP..it's the constant badgering of the the POM after he does post something that's annoying and OTT..

The Pom is a good guy/girl he would take no offence to you OP...when he gets some info he shares it...things will move now once pre-season kicks into gear and Madge has spent 5 mins at Concord..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:18 am

Set play wrote:
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:

Hopefully some good news in the next 2 weeks once madge settles in

Think he starts on Monday

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:24 am

tiger05premier wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:18 am
Set play wrote:
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:

Pretty sure he starts today.

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 7:13 am

sideline eye wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 12:20 am
Seantice wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 11:33 pm
South's are in salary cap trouble (upgrading cook and a few others). Why would they want McQueen? They will prob want too offload Musgrave but can't see anyone interested in McQueen.
I supose they want us to cover enough of his contract to make it worth their while, if there is any substance to this. Of course the opposite may apply with us wanting them to pay us for taking Musgrove.
If we have cap space and aren’t confident to use it all then options are to do a player trade and we end up paying for Zane and portion of Chris. Doing this on cash we wouldn’t spend means our roster is upgraded whilst still giving is 2 free spots to recruit.

It’s playing the books and roster to create flexibility & increase the coaches options.

If we don’t trade then our coach can’t do much to strengthen the squad outside of what he already has, it would leave us with 1 spot to fill.

tiger05premier

Post by tiger05premier » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 7:49 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:24 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:
tiger05premier wrote:

Even better

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 7:53 am

Not sold on Musgrove, but keeping an open mind. As for McQueen, well, I can’t see Maguire wanting him again and he only played a cameo under the traitor that signed off on him, so WT will likely have to pay someone part of his salary for a couple more years or the full amount to run around in ISP.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:09 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 6:24 am
tiger05premier wrote:
Set play wrote:
tiger05premier wrote:

Ink said the 17th

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:12 am

Just doing testing basically atm full Pre-season starts 17th all back on deck apart from Esan Marsters extended break due to NZ commitments
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

TrueTiger

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:24 am

Geo. wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:12 am
Just doing testing basically atm full Pre-season starts 17th all back on deck apart from Esan Marsters extended break due to NZ commitments

Im very keen to see how our squad handles this years pre season,even though we await some new recruits hopefully to fill the last spots,this squad does look to be a decent group of players with some new experienced players to add to the younger guys...

I cant wait for the trials to see how well the team has bonded and further improved attitude toward defence and some structured attack...Madge will certainly make them earn their spots if rumours are correct about his regime...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:24 am

Even if THE POM lays out 100% of everything they know today, Round 1 is still 120+ days away.

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 8:40 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 9:59 pm
Set play wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 9:57 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Wed 14 Nov, 2018 6:56 pm
Set play wrote:
Let him post what he wants, when he wants.
Um ok then, no need to be a authoritarian about it. It's the off season just looking for some updates on recruitment
I just think it’s a bit rude to pester people to post what they know. Have some patience.

I've looked and looked, and for the life of me can't find any rudeness in the post. Anyway, just my opinion.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:35 am

formerguest wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 7:53 am
Not sold on Musgrove, but keeping an open mind. As for McQueen, well, I can’t see Maguire wanting him again and he only played a cameo under the traitor that signed off on him, so WT will likely have to pay someone part of his salary for a couple more years or the full amount to run around in ISP.
I am 100% confident that McGuire knows if McQueen is worth keeping or worth punting.

If anyone knows that player, it's Madge. I hate how we have picked up an injured star. I hope Madge can either get him back to SOO level or loose him. But in this player I have full confidence that Madge knows him best in the entire league.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:56 am

colmcd wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 11:35 am
formerguest wrote:
Thu 15 Nov, 2018 7:53 am
I am 100% confident that McGuire knows if McQueen is worth keeping or worth punting.

If anyone knows that player, it's Madge. I hate how we have picked up an injured star. I hope Madge can either get him back to SOO level or loose him. But in this player I have full confidence that Madge knows him best in the entire league.
Was McQueen a JT or Cleary signing?
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...