Zane Musgrove

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29711
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Re: Zane Musgrove

Post by innsaneink » Wed 28 Nov, 2018 4:02 pm

Tweed Tiger wrote:
Wed 28 Nov, 2018 11:15 am
The stats on our packs ability to make meters is unfair anyone who watched more than a few games would of seen our forwards were not really used to get out of our own end. I feel sorry for you if that flew over your head.

I am expecting Madge to get the best out of our forwards this year and if TM can live up to half the hype we will have a top 8 pack.
Hit ups are hit ups , forwards have a job to do. We are not the only team that uses the back 3 to get sets off on kick returns

If you didnt see us invariably more often than not fail to bend the line with the ball. and unable to repel attacks in defense, well...no sympathy here


User avatar
Black'n'White
Member
Member
Posts: 1908
Joined: Sat 02 Mar, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:05 pm

I was listening from another room.... but seems this peanut has handed himself into police this evening.

Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:08 pm

Getting mixed up with Dylan Walker?

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2668
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:08 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:05 pm
I was listening from another room.... but seems this peanut has handed himself into police this evening.
Charged with Sexual assult and is facing court in the new year.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:14 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:08 pm
Black'n'White wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:05 pm
I was listening from another room.... but seems this peanut has handed himself into police this evening.
Charged with Sexual assult and is facing court in the new year.
Musgrove??


Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:19 pm

I cant find any reports of this at all. He was convicted of damaging a gate in Sept 18 but nothing else I can see?

hopefully someone has put together his Sept gate smashing and Walkers assualt and come up with an error.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2668
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:20 pm

Glennb wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:19 pm
I cant find any reports of this at all. He was convicted of damaging a gate in Sept 18 but nothing else I can see?

hopefully someone has put together his Sept gate smashing and Walkers assualt and come up with an error.
It was on 9 News.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

Glennb
Member
Member
Posts: 872
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Glennb » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:22 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:20 pm
Glennb wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:19 pm
I cant find any reports of this at all. He was convicted of damaging a gate in Sept 18 but nothing else I can see?

hopefully someone has put together his Sept gate smashing and Walkers assualt and come up with an error.
It was on 9 News.
Jesus.....whats wrong with these guys?

You can take the boy out of Redfern......

Lauren
Member
Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Sun 06 May, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Lauren » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:23 pm


User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8387
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:25 pm

Oh my...

Not the first time either.
Sheer stupidity.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33161
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:25 pm

Ah yes, he may be in a spot of bother but we'll see what the court says...

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5706
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:26 pm

Glennb wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:19 pm
I cant find any reports of this at all. He was convicted of damaging a gate in Sept 18 but nothing else I can see?

hopefully someone has put together his Sept gate smashing and Walkers assualt and come up with an error.
It's certainly and unfortunately true. It was reported on Chanel 9 nine. I think it has something to do with violence and sexual misconduct. I hope Wests Tigers can break his contract. The guy has accumulated a substantial rapt sheet from earlier similar misdeeds.

Set play
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Set play » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:28 pm

Sack him, we dont need hes type in the club

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5706
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:29 pm

willow wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:25 pm
Ah yes, he may be in a spot of bother but we'll see what the court says...
May not face court until the NRL season begins, Where does this put Wests tigers, contract wise?

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3013
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:30 pm

What a peanut..

How hard is it to keep your hands to yourself

Set play
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Set play » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:32 pm

I cant help but think that the club and Madge already knew of this which makes me wonder why they signed him in the first place.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33161
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:33 pm

Newtown wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:29 pm
willow wrote:
Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:25 pm
Ah yes, he may be in a spot of bother but we'll see what the court says...
May not face court until the NRL season begins, Where does this put Wests tigers, contract wise?
He'll face court before then.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1605
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Fri 07 Dec, 2018 6:33 pm

Sack him. Pretty simple. Ban both players from the NRL. Had enough of them.

Bloody South's Players..

Well.looks like Mickaele will be on the bench now....

Post Reply