Fulton at 6 is a good move

Re: Fulton at 6 is a good move

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:10 pm

Others deluded that Benji on the park would have made a difference....

Post by stevetiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:44 pm

Benji isn't going to defend better than Fulton. Fulton is one of our best players.

In saying that Benji is simply a much better half and playmaker than Robbie or any other player that we have. Benji needs to be given a massive kick up the backside and made aware that he has the ability to turn this team around but it starts with solid defence and consistent play. He can't do those stupid chip kicks.

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 18 May, 2013 6:46 pm

really impressed with this guy... not only was his on field performance spectacular but he showed us the sportsman he is. never stopped trying, never tried to outdo anyone.. knew what his job was and did it to 100% perfection.

you'll never hear him bagging a teammate, saying a bad word about the opposition etc.

amazing clubman, tbh i had my doubts about his re-signing but he has proved me wrong through this game.. he will lift when your team is down. his asset is his hole running on the edge, we havent had a chance to see that yet, but he has been given the role of tightening up the ruck and he has done that to the best he can.

well done mate.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Post by Lisa » Sat 18 May, 2013 10:42 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:So much hate for Benji - he might not be playing great, but neither has anyone else. He's one of the stars of our team and now we've basically sent him packing. Mark my words, if he does indeed go to Penrith, he will absolutely murder us next year.

Everyone seems so obsessed with Fulton defending against Sutton. Who cares? There's no way we will score a point with Fulton and Siro in the halves. Fulton tries hard but all he can do is tackle. You don't put players at 5/8 because they can tackle. That's just insane.

The big problem with this team is Potter and the coaching staff. Potter has shown himself to be an incredibly poor coach this season. Stupid team selections, no structure in attack or defense. He reminds me of Steve Kearney, but possibly worse. At least with Sheens we were interesting to watch. We attacked all the time. With Potter we have NO attack and our defense is even worse. ITs painful watching them play.
I guess that wasn't Liam scoring??