Who can hold their head up ?

ImageImageImage
TJL

Re: Who can hold their head up ?

Post by TJL » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:56 pm

None of them, they were all pathetic. If Souths didn't go to sleep in the second half it would have certainly got to 80.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:57 pm

pHyR3 wrote:NOT woods or farah surprsingly.
Hard to crucify these 2 but they were poor weren't they.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:57 pm

happy tiger wrote:Unfortunately Woods may have lost the NSW jersey after tonights performance

Teddy and maybe Noafoluma on debut
I dont think so, he picked up 97m. BETWEEN the burgess bros they got 240. And woodsy put up 31tackles too which was more than them combined. Can hardly judge him based on a 54-10 thrashing. Wasn't close to woodsys best but it was passable. If he backs up with a 160+ next week he'll be in the side i reckon.

What do you mean by teddy and nofo on debut?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 17 May, 2013 9:59 pm

3 Tedesco
2 Fulton
1 Farah

Go Tigers :sign:

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:05 pm

I think Woods could have lost his blues spot on that performance. I don't know if I'd pick him on that performance. His defence was a massive problem.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:14 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Unfortunately Woods may have lost the NSW jersey after tonights performance

I dont think so, he picked up 97m. BETWEEN the burgess bros they got 240. And woodsy put up 31tackles too which was more than them combined. Can hardly judge him based on a 54-10 thrashing. Wasn't close to woodsys best but it was passable. If he backs up with a 160+ next week he'll be in the side i reckon.

I mean Teddy was solid and for a debut ,Noafoluma was good as well

Woods faced what is probably as close as he has got to a SOO forward pack and he looked a different player ,next week he faces Tamou , Scott and Sims and will be tested again Lets see how he bounces back

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:17 pm

pHyR3 wrote:

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:17 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
1974semifinal wrote:for those people who dont want Fulton in their team..cop that...what a player!..and the other thing ...Potter !!! young Sue is not a FG prop..you will ruin him..leave him in the back row off the bench.
Fitzy tried his guts out every game too... The problem with Fulton is, regardless how hard he plays, he is still in-effective. At some stage, we need to move him on if we wont to become a strong team across the park...
So ineffective in fact that he was able to score a try carrying half the Souths team across the line with him.

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:26 pm

3. Benji
2. Fulton
1. Woods

Other then that Nofoaluma, Reddy and Tedesco were solid

Farah was solid but leadership was lacking other then that surprisingly Blair was solid in defence and Ava was good in limited time -the rest were s***

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:33 pm

Gee we do this a lot here....single out individuals...I guess its because we never play as a team much

Which is the problem, the team is fractured, has been for years

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:38 pm

Did you guys see Royces head definitely down. He as defensive coach ( except 2010 and 2011 where we made the finals) should be sacked tomorrow. Thanks Mr Sheenious plenty of parting gifts.

everett

Post by everett » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:38 pm

3. Fulton
2. Teddy
1. Nofo

Ava, Buchnana,Reddy and Simona all tried hard

Blair needs to be dropped to State Cup or released,
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:43 pm

Blair Thompson and pettybourne were disgraceful no one should hold their head up after that but if I had t pick Fulton showed some ticker teddy was solid enough Simona isn't up to first grade,I don't think I've seen a first grade side busted like that so many times at will for a long long time we were lucky not to get done by 80 or more

alex

Post by alex » Fri 17 May, 2013 10:53 pm

Teddy and Nofo were our two best. Both of them are still eligble for U20s. Put seasoned first graders to shame.

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Fri 17 May, 2013 11:14 pm

Basically we are crap.

Tonite we were extra bad. The defense was terrible...reminded me of the old magpie days when Manly put 60 points past us.

ATM I'd settle for just being competitive. We are losing by 30-40 points a week, basically we are not in the GAME.

From what I saw tonite benji should start at 5/8. Bring a proper halfback in. Siro is not a halfback, he probably should play in the centres or lock/2nd row. Woods/Farah & fulton are our best 3 forwards....so find another 3-4 who want to work and tackle ( maybe groat , ava , sue and buchannan ).

Rest of the forwards send back to NSW cup. The other players should come into and out of the squad based on form (LOL that sounded funny "based on form" ).

We are probably going to get the spoon. Lets blood some of our younger guys this year so we have an idea of who is part of our future next year.

We certainly could use some experience back in the squad....ie big red, anasta, lawrence,ashyford....our younger and inexperienced blokes , although trying are not up to FG standard yet.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 18 May, 2013 12:22 am

alex wrote:Teddy and Nofo were our two best. Both of them are still eligble for U20s. Put seasoned first graders to shame.
Yep

Our back 3 should be an asset in a year or 2, if Koro can work on a few things

Nofo offers everything Utai does, with a few extra cms :)

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Sat 18 May, 2013 7:11 am

Fulton and Tedesco only two worth feeding last night. Koro? seriously. Benji seriously? Blair shouldnt put on a WT jumper again. Woods was poor but probably entitiled to one bad performance considering how many times he carries us. Farah, went missing. Nah no matter who you have out there you want to see some ticker and there was not much of that out there.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 18 May, 2013 7:33 am

Koro , yes can have some errors, but at least he is willing to get in and have a go and run the ball, not like some more experienced forwards.
Fults & Teddy kept going all game.

souths, came conquered and crushed us, can't really say more than that.
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D