THAT FEELING

ImageImageImage
pHyR3

Re: THAT FEELING

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 25 May, 2013 9:45 am

kh_canada wrote: Anyone notice Adam Blair put his mouthguard behind his ear after fulltime? Funny little trick
quite common? surprised you haven't noticed it before. Although, why is it that one of the few people's mouthguards i notice is teddy? every picture of him he's bearing his teeth/mouthguard while running :lol:
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

NZTiger

Post by NZTiger » Sat 25 May, 2013 9:50 pm

F**K YEAH!! Bet everyone was recovering from a massive hangover this morning...amiright??

:sign:

UNDISCOVERED ROCK RADIO!
http://www.undiscoveredrockradio.com

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 25 May, 2013 9:53 pm

NZTiger wrote:F**K YEAH!! Bet everyone was recovering from a massive hangover this morning...amiright??

:sign:

Unfortunately the young fella had an early game which they won and he had a good game

Same feeling as last night when your young bloke steps up and plays well

cunno

Post by cunno » Sat 25 May, 2013 10:11 pm

fulleightyminutes wrote:Congrats to the forumers and other fans who made it out there last night. You did us proud, despite the recent losses and terrible weather. Must've been special to be there when Nofo scored. Well done
First time I can recall being at a home game and being amongst supporters who all stood and clapped and cheered our blokes when they were leaving the field after the warm up heading to the tunnel. It was encouraging from a supporters perspective, I got the impression that the players appreciated the unexpected support.

wests4life987

Post by wests4life987 » Sat 25 May, 2013 10:40 pm

best feeling was when the video ref said try. everyone was hugging everyone even if they were strangers and going crazy. it just reminds me how leichardt is such a special ground to watch rugby league. step in the right direction tonight, but still along was back to the 8 !!

galahs

Post by galahs » Sun 26 May, 2013 9:05 am

When a team is struggling, and the weather is bad, only the true supporters are left.

They share a connection from their struggle. From that their hope and determination can make great things happen.
We wear our heart on our sleeve.