sue

ImageImageImage
User avatar
bonstonker
Member
Member
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Louisiana,usa

sue

Post by bonstonker » Sat 25 May, 2013 12:08 pm

needs to play in the backrow and stay there for the season.

his effort in defense was great.i think he made every tackle in the set after he got the charge down in 72min.
hopefully he gets through the season injury free and gets a good off season under the belt.
i like the potential of this kid.
pretty even keeled player week to week.


User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 25 May, 2013 12:15 pm

Bloody oath... Its amazing the players who sometimes deliver a whole-hearted performance dont seem to come with much 'billing' prior to making the grade.

He was infectious last night and just kept on doing his job!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

seijai
Member
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue 07 Jun, 2011 10:36 am

Post by seijai » Sat 25 May, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi stats says 41 tackles in 47 mins! KILLA!!

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 25 May, 2013 12:40 pm

Fans always appreciate a 100% effort and we got that from Sue last night.
I would ditch EP everyday for Sue.
you are right Tiger Watto, He was infectious, so were some other guys who just kept on trying.
Thats what we like to see, the never give up attitude

littletiger
Member
Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:01 pm

Post by littletiger » Sat 25 May, 2013 12:54 pm

He definitely not a prop - looks good in second row. Blair was good in prop position - Anasta looked good too last night.


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22673
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 25 May, 2013 1:03 pm

Good young Cambo product.

The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by The_Doc » Sat 25 May, 2013 1:18 pm

Excellent game and great stats gave his all should be proud of himself that's the sort of spirit a few others should adopt.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 25 May, 2013 1:27 pm

Looks promising ,has a good attitude and likes the work exciting talent.

User avatar
Tigerpete
Member
Member
Posts: 1488
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Tigerpete » Sat 25 May, 2013 2:37 pm

That's what we can safely say about Sue. His work ethic is tremendous and that's half the battle getting to first grade. He's never looked out of place either. His attack will come with experience. His defence doesn't need much work. Looks like one to bank on the for future.

stevetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5111
Joined: Mon 25 Feb, 2013 7:59 am

Post by stevetiger » Sat 25 May, 2013 4:16 pm

I think he has been really good every game I've seen him.

User avatar
VanillaThunder
Member
Member
Posts: 969
Joined: Mon 18 Jul, 2011 12:57 am
Location: Perth, WA

Post by VanillaThunder » Sat 25 May, 2013 4:25 pm

Quickly becoming one of my favourite players after he caught my eye a week or two ago. I knew he got through a mountain of work last night but didn't realise it was quite that much, what a champ. If he can do anywhere near that for the foreseeable future, he'd be a lock in for mine.

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 25 May, 2013 5:15 pm

i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it's just pure size.

Looking at Sue's stats (98kg and 182cm) he is not very big, so how does he manage to get through so much work so quickly? is he just super fit and dedicated or what?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9754
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sat 25 May, 2013 5:19 pm

He looks bigger in person. Legs like tree trunks!

User avatar
Nate DAWG
Member
Member
Posts: 64
Joined: Thu 19 Jan, 2012 2:35 pm
Location: St Andrews

Post by Nate DAWG » Sat 25 May, 2013 5:34 pm

pHyR3 wrote:i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it's just pure size.

Looking at Sue's stats (98kg and 182cm) he is not very big, so how does he manage to get through so much work so quickly? is he just super fit and dedicated or what?
He has stong agression in his play. I remember a few weeks ago and a player dived on the ball and all he had to do was put a hand on him but Sue tried to bury him into the ground.

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5048
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 25 May, 2013 5:53 pm

Nate DAWG wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:i havent been able to pin down WHY Jesse is so good. With woods its the body contortions and footwork (plus general dedication) and with the kiwis at the dogs it's just pure size.

Looking at Sue's stats (98kg and 182cm) he is not very big, so how does he manage to get through so much work so quickly? is he just super fit and dedicated or what?
He has stong agression in his play. I remember a few weeks ago and a player dived on the ball and all he had to do was put a hand on him but Sue tried to bury him into the ground.
agression, cool. thanks! i'll keep an eye out for it
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33104
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 25 May, 2013 7:14 pm

bonstonker wrote:needs to play in the backrow and stay there for the season.

his effort in defense was great.i think he made every tackle in the set after he got the charge down in 72min.
hopefully he gets through the season injury free and gets a good off season under the belt.
i like the potential of this kid.
pretty even keeled player week to week.
Agree. I'd be looking to start him in the backrow from next year. He runs the ball hard, is pretty mobile and defends well. Get him working on running some good lines out wideand he'll be a very handy asset in years to come IMO. A guy like BMM could learn a thing or two from Sue because while BMM has him beat with physical size, Sue is clearly showing more determination and drive out on the field.

User avatar
Tiger_Al
Member
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Tiger_Al » Mon 27 May, 2013 8:09 am

I do think he needs to be in the backrow, but the tight (middle) backrower.
Would like to see Sue start in the 13 jumper & work his way up to being an 80 minute player.
I believe he not only can do it, but will excel in this position.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41161
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 27 May, 2013 8:45 am

bonstonker wrote:needs to play in the backrow and stay there for the season.

his effort in defense was great.i think he made every tackle in the set after he got the charge down in 72min.
hopefully he gets through the season injury free and gets a good off season under the belt.
i like the potential of this kid.
pretty even keeled player week to week.
He is a wokaholic and want to see him in the second row as well

Was amazed to see his tackle count in the stats , he does go unnoticed to a degree

Hopefully he gets to see more ball because he has good metres in him once he gets enough touches

Post Reply