Cowboys First Try

ImageImageImage
diedpretty

Cowboys First Try

Post by diedpretty » Sat 25 May, 2013 3:37 pm

I have watched the replay a number of times and i think it should have been a no try - Sims was in front of the man who charged the ball down and should have been penalised for being offside when he got involved in the play - Sterlo mentioned in it the call but naturally peanut Ray said he was wrong.

macman

Post by macman » Sat 25 May, 2013 3:57 pm

Agree they were offside
Also all the decisions from video ref I believe we're correct calls
On first sighting of Benjis try thought it was knock on - but closer look shows ball did not touch ground

VanillaThunder

Post by VanillaThunder » Sat 25 May, 2013 4:04 pm

Thought Benji knocked it on/didn't have complete control of it before grounding, but I was happy to see the ledger squared after they missed Sims being offside.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sat 25 May, 2013 4:10 pm

I thought we got the sympathy vote with benjis try....as stated 1000 times last nite the rule had changed

Lucky there

Was a bludger of a game really especially the officials

Monkeys off the back is the main thing, and some confidence

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 25 May, 2013 5:01 pm

When he gave us " Silence" sign, after he scored, I thought "this will come back to haunt him"..

Nah na nah na na :D .

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 25 May, 2013 7:06 pm

Tiger_heart wrote:When he gave us " Silence" sign, after he scored, I thought "this will come back to haunt him"..

Nah na nah na na :D .
Yeah he seems like a smartarse like his big brudda Ashton. The only silence he should be concerned with is the silence NSW selectors have been giving to his name at the selection table.

Benji's try was legitimate, the shoulder charge call on Koro was just embarrassing officiating... why is Slater never called out for shoulder charging in the same scenario, he does it every game without penalty.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 25 May, 2013 7:13 pm

Its fair to say most times we do get on the wrong side of the referees.
They might be making those dud calls against other clubs too but it hurts the most against us.

To be fair i thought that 50/50 try with Koro and Graham went our way. That could have easily been a try and if it was our attack i would have been calling it a try for all money.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 27 May, 2013 11:17 am

It was pretty silent.......It came off a bad kick no real excuse..... For mind it was a no try but I thought we were pretty lucky with a couple of the video ref decisions.