Player stats from today

ImageImageImage
Winnipeg

Re: Player stats from today

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 4:04 pm

Blair didn't play 80mins

I think he spent a large part of the middle of the game on the sidelines?

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 4:38 pm

innsaneink wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Gary Bakerloo wrote:
willow wrote:
3. Reddy - 83 metres in attack, 1 offload, 10 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error
Where is the try assist?
pretty tired right now, but which one? cant remember reddy with an assist.
He caught a bomb in-goal, ran to the 20, tapped and passed to Simona who ducked, weaved, stepped 80+ metres while beating 5 players to score

Maybe that one.
Great ball, great vision. If I was Reddy, I would be claiming it as a try assist.

Shooshmeister

Post by Shooshmeister » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:19 pm

Hope Anasta did alot of talking and organising out there, beacuse from the stats, he didn't do much else. I thought he played 10 times better at half back. He is not a second rower or lock. He has a go, but with Fulton's light weight in the back row, you need a strong hard running second rower. Why is Anasta not doing any kicking, he is a good kicker and it would keep teams guessing at to wjo to put pressure on on the 5th tackle? Is his groin still annoying him???

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 11:10 pm

Benji made 28 metres in attack, the fewest of any player in the team. Shuffling into his default position of first receiver, the predictable drift and inside ball, the benign kicking game, the suicidal defensive position on our line, the absolute refusal to use his speed and step etc. Has a beautiful left and right hand pass, but it's not enough, not enough by a very long stretch. Something has to change, the real concern is that unsuccessful behaviours are being repeated weekly

tigertilidie

Post by tigertilidie » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 11:33 pm

Shooshmeister wrote:Hope Anasta did alot of talking and organising out there, beacuse from the stats, he didn't do much else. I thought he played 10 times better at half back. He is not a second rower or lock. He has a go, but with Fulton's light weight in the back row, you need a strong hard running second rower. Why is Anasta not doing any kicking, he is a good kicker and it would keep teams guessing at to wjo to put pressure on on the 5th tackle? Is his groin still annoying him???

Well he played 20mins at lock then played about 50mins at centre for koroibete so didn't have to tackle or run that much at centre.