Player stats from today

ImageImageImage
willow

Re: Player stats from today

Post by willow » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 7:40 pm

southerntiger wrote:
alex wrote:Meaney was exceptional. Safe as houses in attack and his ball playing skills were evident in attack. I'd keep him there ahead of Tedesco next week.

Even with Ayshford and Lawrence returning soon, Simona may very well stay in first grade with the injury to Koro. Reddy needs to stay there too. Lawrence will have to work his way back through reggies I think
Meaney is a good back up but I would pick Tedesco ahead of him as he offers more in attack.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Ditto.

shakey4d

Post by shakey4d » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 9:29 pm

Some good performances though thougbt our forwards got rolled pretty bad for most tje game. But backed up well. Unfortunately BMM was too quiet today...

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 9:34 pm

tigertilidie wrote:
alex wrote:Meaney was exceptional. Safe as houses in attack and his ball playing skills were evident in attack. I'd keep him there ahead of Tedesco next week.

Even with Ayshford and Lawrence returning soon, Simona may very well stay in first grade with the injury to Koro. Reddy needs to stay there too. Lawrence will have to work his way back through reggies I think
he was good, but really ahead of Tedesco. i don't think so
Exceptional lol 1 line break, 1 tackle break, 5 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

They don't sound like exceptional stats to me ...they look more like Moltzen stats.

Meaney only ran for 68 metres if Tedesco played we would have won by 13+ today with all the offload opportunities he would have taken advantage of.

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 9:51 pm

willow wrote:
3. Reddy - 83 metres in attack, 1 offload, 10 tackles, 1 missed tackle, 1 error
Where is the try assist?

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sun 09 Jun, 2013 10:56 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:
willow wrote:
Where is the try assist?
pretty tired right now, but which one? cant remember reddy with an assist.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 8:28 am

Irvine wrote:
tigertilidie wrote:
Exceptional lol 1 line break, 1 tackle break, 5 tackles, 2 missed tackles, 1 error

They don't sound like exceptional stats to me ...they look more like Moltzen stats.

Meaney only ran for 68 metres if Tedesco played we would have won by 13+ today with all the offload opportunities he would have taken advantage of.
He played most of the second half basically as a hooker in attack because Masada was out of gas

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 8:39 am

pHyR3 wrote:
Gary Bakerloo wrote:
willow wrote:
Where is the try assist?
He caught a bomb in-goal, ran to the 20, tapped and passed to Simona who ducked, weaved, stepped 80+ metres while beating 5 players to score

Maybe that one.

travis_bickle

Post by travis_bickle » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 8:44 am

Irvine wrote:
tigertilidie wrote:

he was good, but really ahead of Tedesco. i don't think so

If and would have! Tedesco gets tremendous wraps on his forum, but sometimes the sizzle is better than the steak. :geek:

willow

Post by willow » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:09 am

Player stats have been updated in my original post. Woods made over 200 metres in attack and 46 tackles. Iosefa made 55 tackles but missed 7. Blair's stats are a little improved.

alex

Post by alex » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:24 am

11 tackle breaks from Nofo and 8 from Simona. These guys MUST maintain their first grade spots when Ayshford and Lawrence come back. We finally have footwork, strike power, and athleticism out wide.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:36 am

alex wrote:11 tackle breaks from Nofo and 8 from Simona. These guys MUST maintain their first grade spots when Ayshford and Lawrence come back. We finally have footwork, strike power, and athleticism out wide.
Agree totally with this comment Alex. These young guys were tremendous if young David N is not injured I would like to see him play for the rest of the season :pray: Tim S too :righton: :master:

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 9:43 am

innsaneink wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
Gary Bakerloo wrote:
willow wrote:
Where is the try assist?
He caught a bomb in-goal, ran to the 20, tapped and passed to Simona who ducked, weaved, stepped 80+ metres while beating 5 players to score

Maybe that one.
is that defined as an assist?? seemed like a individual performance to me... :roll:

not like he put him in a hole or anything.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 10:03 am

Great performance by the lads.

Woods is an absolute machine... i'd hate to think where we would've been had he played for NSW so i'll thank the selectors for that gaffe!

Simona, Nofo & Meaney all had great games and should stay in the side... pending Teddy's fitness and even then i'd be happy to give him another week just to be sure. Reddy was very solid as well.

Iosefa, Blair, Anasta... Well they can sign for parramatta..

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 11:55 am

Anasta is the only true leader in the side at the moment with any experience so he is a must. He offers intangibles

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 12:13 pm

smeghead wrote:Anasta is the only true leader in the side at the moment with any experience so he is a must. He offers intangibles
Totally agree. It took him a few weeks to find his place plus a stint on the side-line, but since back he has really injected himself as a leader. The hard part is finding a place for him in the side now that Siro has hit his straps, he needs to be there to steady the ship, just where is the issue...

phil1986

Post by phil1986 » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 12:24 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
smeghead wrote:Anasta is the only true leader in the side at the moment with any experience so he is a must. He offers intangibles
Totally agree. It took him a few weeks to find his place plus a stint on the side-line, but since back he has really injected himself as a leader. The hard part is finding a place for him in the side now that Siro has hit his straps, he needs to be there to steady the ship, just where is the issue...
Royce spoke about this on the Sunday footy show.

He said that one of the most important things since the have pushed Blair and Anasta in the middle is their talk, they keep talking and telling everyone where t

phil1986

Post by phil1986 » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 12:25 pm

...Need to be

Sorry stupid pop up adds on the new app is killing me!

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Mon 10 Jun, 2013 3:46 pm

The bench pulled more meters individually than Blair did playing 80 mins. That's damning.