Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:01 pm

Fulton - 3 Points
Tedesco - 2 points
Sue - 1 point

Solid: Simona, Woods, Saemanufagai, Sironen, Nafoaluma

Go Tigers :sign:

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:02 pm

I don't care who they put in get Sirro out of half back marshall out of the team , the season is over get Brooks in give sirro a go at 5/8 Ready ii too slow we have no strike power any more and get the forwards to run onto the ball.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:06 pm

willow wrote:
Golden wrote:
Magpie69 wrote:Potters job is on the line now, he has to make the tough calls required to get us building towards next year
Aint gonna happen, still gonna be stuck with Blair and Anasta next year.

anyway letting dumb trys in before halftime is always a must for this team, and when that happened it was game over
Anasta wasn't the problem tonight.
because he does NOTHING that's why, just think we lost 4 players and gained 2 duds from it. complete waste of money, should still have Gibbs Rhino Ryan and FIfita but noooo we got a usueless washed up wannabee 5/8 and a useless 500k forward in exchange for 3 ONE of them turns out to play origin.

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:07 pm

tiger jim wrote:I don't care who they put in get Sirro out of half back marshall out of the team , the season is over get Brooks in give sirro a go at 5/8 Ready ii too slow we have no strike power any more and get the forwards to run onto the ball.
you don't get it Brooks CAN"T play this year because of the 2nd tier salary cap

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:10 pm

Golden wrote:
willow wrote:
Golden wrote:
Magpie69 wrote:Potters job is on the line now, he has to make the tough calls required to get us building towards next year
Aint gonna happen, still gonna be stuck with Blair and Anasta next year.

anyway letting dumb trys in before halftime is always a must for this team, and when that happened it was game over
Anasta wasn't the problem tonight.
because he does NOTHING that's why, just think we lost 4 players and gained 2 duds from it. complete waste of money, should still have Gibbs Rhino Ryan and FIfita but noooo we got a usueless washed up wannabee 5/8 and a useless 500k forward in exchange for 3 ONE of them turns out to play origin.
this ^ I don't see how Anasta is going to do anything....honestly some people need to go have a read through the Chook Pen forum.........the majority of Roosters supporters demanding Anasta out of the halves.....

Cheers Sheens and co for the great buys and losses :crazy

tiger jim

Post by tiger jim » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:13 pm

Forgot that golden a bloody shame don't give us many options .

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:26 pm

Wow I just can't get over how much of a pathetic display that was and special mention to Blair who did nothing but shuffle and offload for someone else to ave a hit up and Benji who has just got his upgrade he is now going to be a turnstile at the Easter show next year on big dollars

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:27 pm

Oh and both Benji and Blair need to be dropped, but after the benching and the spray he copped from all angles I doubt Mick will have the balls to do it

ambostu

Post by ambostu » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:31 pm

The_Doc wrote:Oh and both Benji and Blair need to be dropped, but after the benching and the spray he copped from all angles I doubt Mick will have the balls to do it
He absolutely deserves to be benched, the media can bleat all they want but jeez it's there for all to see. Aside from Benji this team looks pretty toothless, we just do not bend the line.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

ambostu

Post by ambostu » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:36 pm

ambostu wrote:
The_Doc wrote:Oh and both Benji and Blair need to be dropped, but after the benching and the spray he copped from all angles I doubt Mick will have the balls to do it
He absolutely deserves to be benched, the media can bleat all they want but jeez it's there for all to see. Aside from Benji this team looks pretty toothless, we just do not bend the line.

Just re read that, I meant aside from the Benji issue/poor performance. That read like he was a stand out, well... He was for all the wrong reasons.

smudge

Post by smudge » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:44 pm

I live in Vic, have no pay TV and don't like finding out the results online. Thanks to everyone who has put in on this thread. I read every post (when the game was actually finished) and felt that I was in the crowd watching and getting pissed off!

I'll watch the replay on SmallLake and hope that there is a silver lining there somewhere!

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 9:47 pm

smudge wrote:I live in Vic, have no pay TV and don't like finding out the results online. Thanks to everyone who has put in on this thread. I read every post (when the game was actually finished) and felt that I was in the crowd watching and getting pissed off!

I'll watch the replay on SmallLake and hope that there is a silver lining there somewhere!
There is mate. All the young guys - teddy, sue, Nofo, Simona, Ava - were very good. All showed will and class. A very good nucleus for a few years.

Siro tried hard as well but he simply isn't a half.

smudge

Post by smudge » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:00 pm

Thanks southerntiger, it feels like I'm in some sort of AA meeting and you're my sponsor!

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 7:47 am

Golden wrote:
tiger jim wrote:I don't care who they put in get Sirro out of half back marshall out of the team , the season is over get Brooks in give sirro a go at 5/8 Ready ii too slow we have no strike power any more and get the forwards to run onto the ball.
you don't get it Brooks CAN"T play this year because of the 2nd tier salary cap
We could probably get an exemption if Marshall was injured ;) - kill 2 birds with one stone.