Marshall and Iosefa

ImageImageImage
Peaches

Re: Marshall and Iosefa

Post by Peaches » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:26 pm

Marshall will be embarrassed by his defence tonight. A few very poor attempts led to tries.

Iosefa overplayed his hand tonight too often. His service from dummy half was scratchy when he was there and he'll be suspended for that trip I think.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:26 pm

Started watching from 10 minute onwards, only saw one good kick the entire game, which was in the 52nd minute when Benji placed a kick nicely between the fullback and winger, to then pull it up on the try line.

I hope Benji enjoys next week in reserve grade.
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:30 pm

No matter what everyone else thinks Potter will pick them again tomorrow. along with the non-achievers, BMM, Pettybourne and Blair. WT could be wooden spooners this year and the following two years but Potter has a job for life now that his good mate Mayer is at the helm.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 10:36 pm

Iosefa is God awful. He was playing for stats.

He came in on tackles that were already completed, pushing a forward out to rush back the ten and then made god awful effort after god awful effort in defence from marker. Justin Hodges is an astute footballer and he picked up on it. Whenever he saw Masada at marker he was in to make an easy 10 metres cantering past him

He is utter garbage.

Marshall well that is a whole other rant

tiger pom

Post by tiger pom » Mon 17 Jun, 2013 11:29 pm

I think there are contributors to this forum who were pleased that the Iosefa try was disallowed so that it is easier to decry his performance.Robbie Farah he is not but he was far from our worst tonight.The tackling from Benji and Pettybourne for the first try was pathetic and anyone out of the crowd would have made more effort than Adam Blair to get to the loose ball that led to the second.

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 1:42 am

I've had it with Benji. No more excuses now. On current form he's useless! He'll be there for the rest of the season due to the stupid 2nd tier salary cap but the reality is he's on borrowed time. If I was involved in the his contract negotiations. I'd be asking some VERY blunt questions.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 6:22 am

smeghead wrote:Iosefa is God awful. He was playing for stats.

He came in on tackles that were already completed, pushing a forward out to rush back the ten and then made god awful effort after god awful effort in defence from marker. Justin Hodges is an astute footballer and he picked up on it. Whenever he saw Masada at marker he was in to make an easy 10 metres cantering past him

He is utter garbage.

Marshall well that is a whole other rant
Unfortunately, from my perspective Iosefa's performance was predictable and I was not surprised that he lived up to my expectations. Disappointed but not surprised. I just don't get why he is selected when the result is predictable.

Marshall; what can be said, is being said in other threads. In spades. We need a review!
"Quality Stupidity"

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 6:52 am

Wasn't Marshall's contract negotiation deadline due months ago?