disgraceful performance; opinions

ImageImageImage
Tigerdave

Re: disgraceful performance; opinions

Post by Tigerdave » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 6:39 am

lol yeah sack players on contract.............cause we have the money to pay them right? oh wait we don't

Then who's going to replace them? and how can it be done in regards to the salary cap?

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 9:24 am

Disgraceful is being nice!!!!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 9:44 am

We were thrashed in the field position battle , and then our star 6 would kick the ball down the fullbacks throat

I would love to see a stat based on how many times the Broncos were in position to put up a bomb at the end of their six

And then a stat to see how often we got into the opposition half and the end of our six

Thats where we lost the game

The annoying thing was our defensive line speed at times was as good as I have seen it all year and our red zone defense was good bar Marshall and Pettybourne flunked efforts

TigerThunder

Post by TigerThunder » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 11:59 am

Why aren't we looking at replacing the defensive coach?

Royce Simmons has been there for years and defense is getting worse not better. Might be time to look for someone else.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 12:04 pm

TigerThunder wrote:Why aren't we looking at replacing the defensive coach?

Royce Simmons has been there for years and defense is getting worse not better. Might be time to look for someone else.
Maybe there is a job after football for Benji

Tigers defensive and kicking coach :roll: :crazy

rollingstone

Post by rollingstone » Tue 18 Jun, 2013 12:25 pm

I don't like bagging players but after BMM played so well last week as starting second rower with more minutes, I just find it hard to understand why he didn't even get onto the field until the game was gone. Why did Pettybourne start and why wasn't he replaced after that horrible attempt to tackle Gillet? BMM did tighten up the left side defence when he came on.

Oh well, I've been supporting Wests for so long and now find myself supporting Wests Tigers, I can't let go now so I'll just console myself by looking at the rich vein of talented youngsters coming through. I'll never bag young players who get into first grade without a proper apprenticeship and one who has served his apprenticeship, Matt Groat, will hopefully play next week in Woods' absence. Tough act to follow, though!