Well done WT youngsters

ImageImageImage
Peaches

Well done WT youngsters

Post by Peaches » Sun 23 Jun, 2013 3:01 am

Sue plays like a regular first grader already. Buchanan and Ava are developing nicely.

The outside backs are dangerous and back themselves to finish.

Sironen will be around for a long time. He has a footy head on those massive shoulders.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Goose

Post by Goose » Sun 23 Jun, 2013 3:33 am

young guys were good night the rookie errors are lessening as they gain experience.
Simona got eager on their first try and messed it up, a few penalties here and there that were simply lack of experience from Buchanan and Sue, but they are getting fewer and further apart.
Good things coming from these young blokes and the best kids haven't got there yet, I feel we are coming into a great era

tigermaniac

Post by tigermaniac » Sun 23 Jun, 2013 9:02 am

tig_prmz wrote:i think koro needs time. he'll start in state cup next year if his contract is extended imo
I feel the same way. It seems this year that most runs, Koro wasn't last years version, maybe because of injury. Errors don't worry me as he'll get it right with experience, but the thought of him starting in reggie's is saying something about our depth.

Gray

Post by Gray » Sun 23 Jun, 2013 9:58 am

Yeah, definitely agree with Koro there. Still needs time to learn the game. He's got massive potential and awesome to see speed with strength and build like his. Hopefully a few weeks of watching the game might develop him a bit. The current weakness in his game at the moment is understanding.