Is Blair still unwanted?

ImageImageImage
Snake

Re: Is Blair still unwanted?

Post by Snake » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 10:21 am

Is it a coincidence that the Tigers are finding form around the same time as Blair! Is the influence of Coach Potter on the entire team now taking shape...interesting times ahead. I would keep Blair for the remainder of his contract.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 1:41 pm

Blair is pretty much like every other back-rower at this club (bar Ellis and Fulton's defense) who has struggled to really find their way somewhat. I think it's a bit difficult playing with Benji and Farah and the width sometimes they play with.

He's move to prop has seen him find his role. He's very strong, mobile, has great footwork and usually a quick play-the-ball.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 1:46 pm

Blair, the silent achiever, that is what I would describe him. At prop, he has found a position, he can call his own. His work rate is good, he works hard at it, keep on and we will have a different opinion of him in West Tiger's town.He has not been noticed, but does his work, workmanlike and I would say, he is a hero of our own. Go Blair go.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 2:10 pm

I

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 2:14 pm

I like him playing Prop, he plays tighter & gives us more go forward. Last year when he came to us he took off about 7 kilos & became an 80 min player, also he struggled with a Hamstring injury for a long time last year & our style of play compared to Melbournes.

tigeress

Post by tigeress » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 2:28 pm

Snake wrote:Is it a coincidence that the Tigers are finding form around the same time as Blair! Is the influence of Coach Potter on the entire team now taking shape...interesting times ahead. I would keep Blair for the remainder of his contract.
Yes I would keep him too, now that we have discovered that these players continue to get paid after they leave the club :crazy

dazza65

Post by dazza65 » Sun 30 Jun, 2013 5:29 pm

No one at the club said he was unwanted especially the Coach. Blair is a prop and he has found his home. Not arguing about salary, no one knows and no ones business but his and the clubs. So long as a player puts in its fine and in think he has been putting in, just been in a slump and I think he is starting the long climb out of the Dutch!
Also I am so over paying the salaries of people no longer at the club so we work his ass off until the contract is over. Simple.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?