Sharks V Tigers Live Game Thread *Spoilers*

ImageImageImage
innsaneink

Re: Sharks V Tigers Live Game Thread *Spoilers*

Post by innsaneink » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:28 pm

MacDougall wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
MacDougall wrote:I love the rally. Showed pride in the jersey.
Only after a good arse kicking at h/t

where was the pride in the first 40?

This is Sheensball....old habits, Marshalls media mayhem
Wasn't a lack of effort in the first 40 it was a lack of luck and a couple of lapses in judgement.
:lol:

yeh righto

Just bad luck PMSL

Tigrr

Post by Tigrr » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:29 pm

Marshall was the worst Tigers player tonight and lost us the game.

On Andrew Fifita, apparently when he was at the Tigers Sheens never gave him one word of encouragement or any time,

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:30 pm

On Fifita I remember Sheens having a good laugh on Fox about him leaving the Tigers

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:31 pm

Apologies that I'm not a doomsayer. The first Sharks try was a fluke deflection. The second one was a fluke deflection then length of the field speculator. The third was off a bomb and the fourth was Fifita running at nobody and the only example of what you're suggesting. First half was a mixture of bad lack and lapses in judgement.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:31 pm

We need a genuine half back and 5/8 .period

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:33 pm

AdamWT7 wrote:
Guest wrote:
VX225 wrote:
"Blackpearl" wrote:absolute rort ... those d'heads with the whistle have plenty to answer for. and oh ... they will pick up a nice sum from centrebet !!
There was some bad calls but we didn't lose because of the refs, we lost because of a poor attitude.
We lost because,
1. Half time score
2. Marshall
3. Obstruction rule (total s***)
4. Referees not seeing the knock on

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
We should actually consider ourselves a bit lucky with the bad fullback for sharks...

We lost because we played like s*** in the first half. Sharks dropped off for 30mins and we came back.

Sharks played for 50, we played for 30. Sharks won. Fair enough. You can't win games without a lot of luck without playing the full 80. They deserved the win.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

reyre2000

Post by reyre2000 » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:33 pm

my flatmate went to school with a guy that plays in the reggies. Reckons sheens was an enormous ass. He had his 'in' group, marshall, blair, rowdy etc and couldnt give a stuff about the rest of the guys. weve lost a lot of players in the lower grades cause they knew of this coming against them in the future.
by alexaki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm
"you are obviously not a boomer or gen x"
.................ageists should be banned from this forum

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 9:44 pm

Good effort in the 2nd half

Our attitude 2nd half: 3 points

IMHO only a few solid players: Saumanufagai, Tedesco, Nofoaluma, SImona, Buchanan, Fulton and Ayshford.

Go Tigers :sign:

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 10:20 pm

Good comeback .... Always hard to win from 24 down .... Cronulla had some luck going their way ... But they were deserved winners. Hope Galloway comes back soon

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 10:37 pm

We were very unprofessional tonight and our attitude was bad in general.Marshall mistake was so glaring and the same ones that he had made in the past consistently.The worst thing was the mistake was so bad, that it became the turning point of the match. As a result of Marshall's mistake, we lose the momentum. I think it is time that he wake up to himself. Potter should also have a policy that he selects the best 17 payers and not on past reputation.Our guys are tackle shy in the first half, mistakes prone and last and not least disgraceful. A few were exception, but I am not going to comment on it.