Scared

ImageImageImage
Peaches

Scared

Post by Peaches » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 12:35 pm

innsaneink wrote:Really, Farah had a major brain fart there

Heighno carried four of our bloke about 8 metres before being pushed back after Robbie came in to make it 5 in the tackle.

We did it the previous set too with 4 blokes reqd to stop one of them

Paper thin defence
It was trying to get numbers in the tackle to slow down the play-the-ball. Unfortunately 5 were in it and Heighington got a quick play-the-ball and ran at where Farah should have been but Farah was called offside so didn't make the tackle. Jason Cayless did the same in the 2004 grand final. It's a very costly error of judgement that's for sure.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Post by Guest » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 1:07 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:Farah has been awful.

wests4life987

Post by wests4life987 » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 1:20 pm

southerntiger wrote:He has been ordinary since 2008 with the odd great game.

You mean farah ? That is possibly the most worst comment i have ever seen on this forum. I mean have you been watching every game since 2008 because i am pretty sure he has had more than an odd game where he has been great. Thats why he got into Origin last year and should of been player of the series.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 1:30 pm

Stand by it. He was dreadful in 2010 and 2011 when Marshall kept the side together.

I am sick of his rubbish inside balls to players standing still. I am sick of him running at offside players to get a penalty when he hasnt got one since 2007.

He was the best player in the world in '07 and now he is just average.

He improved in 2012 and this year but his selfish plays stil happen to often.

It is laughable that people compare him to Smith. Cam Smith knows how to use the players around him. Farah tries to be the hero on every play.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 1:39 pm

Well half the forum seems to be anti-Benji so it was only a matter of time before the anti-Farah comments started. I'm expecting anti-Woods sometime 2014 or 2015.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 1:58 pm

Im not anti-Farah. I just would like to see hin go back to playing the game he was playig before Sheens tried to turn him into a halfback.

Perhaps it isnt his fault and the lack of a dominant 7 is too blame. But either way, If Farah was as good as some you think he is, we would have been going a lot better tha. We have.

Its no coincidence that our run of wins was when we was out injured.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:07 pm

southerntiger wrote:Im not anti-Farah. I just would like to see hin go back to playing the game he was playig before Sheens tried to turn him into a halfback.

Perhaps it isnt his fault and the lack of a dominant 7 is too blame. But either way, If Farah was as good as some you think he is, we would have been going a lot better tha. We have.

Its no coincidence that our run of wins was when we was out injured.

You've fooled me if you aren't anti-Farah.

You don't we could have been winning because overall the team played well?

The Sharks have lost something like 2 of the past 12 games they've played without Gallen. I guess you're saying Gallen is the Sharks problem too?

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:09 pm

Yes and I do and many in the game agree with me. Gallen is a hog and many of his runs are ineffective.

They are a better side without him.

Good player but needs to do less.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:17 pm

So both Gallen and Farah are a burden to their teams?
No wonder QLD are so happy when they see them line up for NSW :roll:

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:29 pm

cktiger wrote:So both Gallen and Farah are a burden to their teams?
Farah is still the best number 9 for NSW and plays a more traditional role in Origin.

Gallen has played one phenomenal origin game (2011) but has otherwise been guilty of too many hitups.

Just my two cents.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:33 pm

southerntiger wrote:
cktiger wrote:So both Gallen and Farah are a burden to their teams?
Farah is still the best number 9 for NSW and plays a more traditional role in Origin.

Gallen has played one phenomenal origin game (2011) but has otherwise been guilty of too many hitups.

Just my two cents.

You'll have to admit the hit ups on Nate Myles head were amongst his best.

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 6:04 pm

The whole lots have been disgraceful, Farah, Woods and the rest, don't want to get their hands dirty, don't want to tackle or tackle SCARED, ball less, brain less..footballers no, wore skirts for the night, yes. Can't even get the crab crawling hechno down in their tackles, weak as piss, yes.The sharks have shown them to be a bunch of weakling. Really disappointed with Farah's game for the night, must have thought they were a bunch of elite footballers, never further than the truth.

strrretch

Post by strrretch » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 6:20 pm

southerntiger wrote:Stand by it. He was dreadful in 2010 and 2011 when Marshall kept the side together.

I am sick of his rubbish inside balls to players standing still. I am sick of him running at offside players to get a penalty when he hasnt got one since 2007.

It is laughable that people compare him to Smith. Cam Smith knows how to use the players around him. Farah tries to be the hero on every play.

Do u seriously call yourself a supporter?

How about u and ur whining , knocking mates do the rest of us a favour and take ur garbage judgements to another club.

So the team lost?........a few less mistakes, some favourable bounces and the story would be different. The team showed more than enough guts and talent to keep any real fans keen.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 6:52 pm

All comments aside here, I did wonder WTF Farah was doing running beside Fifita the whole way - It looked like he was cheering Fifita on - looked plain Bizarre on TV.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 7:43 pm

southerntiger wrote:He was dreadful in 2010 and 2011 when Marshall kept the side together.
Farah tries to be the hero on every play.
I think a lot of people don't see this side of Farah. I'm nowhere near as harsh as you are being but Farah does come up with some shocking options at times and the hog play is easily the worst part of his game.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 7:59 pm

strrretch wrote:
southerntiger wrote:Stand by it. He was dreadful in 2010 and 2011 when Marshall kept the side together.

How about u and ur whining , knocking mates do the rest of us a favour and take ur garbage judgements to another club.

So the team lost?........a few less mistakes, some favourable bounces and the story would be different. The team showed more than enough guts and talent to keep any real fans keen.
Couldnt care less about the team losing mate.

This thread has nothing to do with that. I was quite happy with how we played.

I was simply making the observation that has some poor games and has some very poor moments in games he is otherwise good in.

For 4 years i have seen him kick balls dead, into players feet etc at crucials times in games.

Good player but comes up many dumb plays just like Benji.

Furious1

Post by Furious1 » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 8:31 pm

southerntiger wrote:
strrretch wrote:
"southerntiger" wrote:Stand by it. He was dreadful in 2010 and 2011 when Marshall kept the side together.

Couldnt care less about the team losing mate.

This thread has nothing to do with that. I was quite happy with how we played.

I was simply making the observation that has some poor games and has some very poor moments in games he is otherwise good in.

For 4 years i have seen him kick balls dead, into players feet etc at crucials times in games.

Good player but comes up many dumb plays just like Benji.

They are not comparable, those two. Benj has made some incredibly silly errors that keep repeating

tigerbill

Post by tigerbill » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 8:50 pm

southerntiger wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
southerntiger wrote:He has been ordinary since 2008 with the odd great game.

You can't be serious? Are you on drugs?
Stand by it mate. You want to piss it in his pocket thats up to you. Inside balls and poor kicks on the fifth are the hallmark of Farah since 2008.

Oh I agree, those bloody grubber kicks and chip kicks that get us tries they're such a pain.