Refs

ImageImageImage
GNR4LIFE

Re: Refs

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 11:50 am

tig_prmz wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:better team won.
we played crap for the majority of the game.
goal line defense was crap- but refs got them there. so many vital decisions they got wrong. not to mention how slow our PTB were not coz sharks were wrestling but just lying all over the ruck.

fair reffing game and we win tbh- not coz we played better than them but coz we had more points in us than them.

again, better team won
You summed it up perfectly in your first 3 words, nothing more needed to be said after that. You sound a little like Sheens - ''i'm not blaming the refs, but.....''
Fair nuff. Refs were pathetic though, agree or not?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
If they were the Sharks weren't advantaged anymore than us, it went both ways, The penalty where Marshall failed to find touch shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place. Had we been able to take advantage of that piece of luck theres a good chance Sharks supporters would be complaining this morning.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 11:56 am

Plenty of luck went their way in the first half plus they got a few hometown decisions.
Add to that a few stupid errors we made which contributed to our demise.
Without the hometown decisions we would have been a better chance of taking it out - but those few lucky bounces they got really helped put the game out of reach.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 12:02 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
"tig_prmz" wrote:better team won.
we played crap for the majority of the game.
goal line defense was crap- but refs got them there. so many vital decisions they got wrong. not to mention how slow our PTB were not coz sharks were wrestling but just lying all over the ruck.

fair reffing game and we win tbh- not coz we played better than them but coz we had more points in us than them.

again, better team won
You summed it up perfectly in your first 3 words, nothing more needed to be said after that. You sound a little like Sheens - ''i'm not blaming the refs, but.....''
Fair nuff. Refs were pathetic though, agree or not?

If they were the Sharks weren't advantaged anymore than us, it went both ways, The penalty where Marshall failed to find touch shouldn't have been a penalty in the first place. Had we been able to take advantage of that piece of luck theres a good chance Sharks supporters would be complaining this morning.
I said that in the OP.

My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble