It's Not All Bad!

ImageImageImage
BodhiTiger

It's Not All Bad!

Post by BodhiTiger » Fri 05 Jul, 2013 11:26 pm

Yes, the season might be all but over after tonight, but things are looking good for the future.

Last week the tigs gave me a glimpse of what we can do in defence and tonight they showed what they can do in attack, if only for 40 mins.

If the team can produce both this attack & Defence form for 80 mins next year consistently, and we recruit a few more big boppers, and cut out all of Marshall's BS (move him on), we will be knocking on the top 4 door no problem.

After watching Simona the last few games, he needs/deserves a fulltime spot in this team. With Richards coming on board, I think Simona needs to move to the centre full time and leave the wings to Nofo and Richards.

This creates a dilemma, I have felt for some time one of our centres needed to be moved. They both have the build to bulk up and move to the forwards, and after tonight, I really feel Chris is starting to find some form and if he was to shed 5kg he would have that awesome speed back, so I think Blake should be the one to make way for Simona.
A fast strong centre along side a fast agile centre will create headaches for most other sides.

A new culture seems to be brewing with the players and throw Brooks into the mix and things are looking on the up and up!
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 11:23 pm

yeh i agree.

but there's still that glimmer of hope we can put a run to the semis.

bring in brooks now!!

Shooshmeister

Post by Shooshmeister » Sun 07 Jul, 2013 12:11 am

If semis are out of touch, we should start planning for 2014. Trial the younger guys so Potter gets to see what he can do with them. Would like to see brooks get a taste of NRL so he can kill it starting 2014.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 07 Jul, 2013 8:23 am

It's bad cause it was so winnable.

tigerbill

Post by tigerbill » Sun 07 Jul, 2013 8:49 am

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:It's bad cause it was so winnable.
This.