Should I watch the replay?

ImageImageImage
tigergirlz

Should I watch the replay?

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:40 pm

Couldn't watch the game, but taped it. Pretty disappointed by the score. After reading done comments on here not sure I want to watch it at all, especially after there were derogatory comments about my favourite, Robbie F.
Should I watch it or delete it?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:42 pm

definitely delete it , you don't to see Fafita kissing the Sharks badge to add salt to the wounds .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Gotoddy

Post by Gotoddy » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 2:45 pm

You should start from the 2nd half as that at least had us excited.

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 3:29 pm

Defiantly watch it I did the same and was glad I watched this morning plus when you watch it knowing the result takes a bit of the emotion out and you can focus more on the play and it doesn't look as bad as it did to some who watched it live

NEDKELLY

Post by NEDKELLY » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 3:45 pm

Yes watch the replay!
Did the Tigers make mistakes in assisting the 24 to 0 scoreline at 1/2 time "YES". But did the Ti-Sharks get a more than even rub of the green with luck- "Yes they did".
A try from a kick that bounced off a Tiger into the hands of a sharks player. Then a kick in the air where Lewis grabs it out of the hands of Lawrence and the 80 metres try against the run of the play after a poor Farah kick richoched off the legs of a Cronulla player as they were pressing their try-line.

Whilst the Marshall haters have served up all their venom on this site the Tigers in my opinion were coming home the better in the 2nd half. Oh I forgot to tell you it was Marshall's fault they didn't win because he failed to find touch but then again if you have read all the other threads I am sure you are smart enough to pick up on that?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 3:52 pm

NEDKELLY wrote:Yes watch the replay!
Did the Tigers make mistakes in assisting the 24 to 0 scoreline at 1/2 time "YES". But did the Ti-Sharks get a more than even rub of the green with luck- "Yes they did".
A try from a kick that bounced off a Tiger into the hands of a sharks player. Then a kick in the air where Lewis grabs it out of the hands of Lawrence and the 80 metres try against the run of the play after a poor Farah kick richoched off the legs of a Cronulla player as they were pressing their try-line.

Whilst the Marshall haters have served up all their venom on this site the Tigers in my opinion were coming home the better in the 2nd half. Oh I forgot to tell you it was Marshall's fault they didn't win because he failed to find touch but then again if you have read all the other threads I am sure you are smart enough to pick up on that?
You really have a chip on your shoulder don't you?

NEDKELLY

Post by NEDKELLY » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 4:07 pm

GNR4LIFE
Thanks for the reply and it may appear as though I have a chip on my shoulder but compared to the members of Benji Fan Club on this site it would be fair to say they have BOULDERS on their shoulders.

Believe me when I say that I have not been wearing blinkers when it comes to some of Benji's on field performances in both 2012 & 2013 but after watching footy games for 5 decades I know that it is a team sport that currently in 2013 has a compliment of 17 footballers taking the field each week.

Whilst the 5/8 is a very important position on the field he has 16 other mates who also need to aim up and I am pretty sure that in the 10 odd losses of the Tigers this year that ain't been happening! "There endeth the lesson".

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 4:38 pm

Thank you all. Will watch the game as a tactician would. What a difference a week makes. Went to last week's game and watched the replay twice just for fun

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 4:46 pm

Watch it with your eyes closed and the volume down lol.Mate very frustrating game!

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 5:39 pm

NEDKELLY wrote:GNR4LIFE
Thanks for the reply and it may appear as though I have a chip on my shoulder but compared to the members of Benji Fan Club on this site it would be fair to say they have BOULDERS on their shoulders.

Believe me when I say that I have not been wearing blinkers when it comes to some of Benji's on field performances in both 2012 & 2013 but after watching footy games for 5 decades I know that it is a team sport that currently in 2013 has a compliment of 17 footballers taking the field each week.

Whilst the 5/8 is a very important position on the field he has 16 other mates who also need to aim up and I am pretty sure that in the 10 odd losses of the Tigers this year that ain't been happening! "There endeth the lesson".
That's something that so many members of this forum forget. It's a game of 17 role-players and we aren't in this position because a 5/8th has struggled this season.

There were so many little errors that contributed to that first half deficit. Then when we're making a big very unlikely comeback where everything needs to go our way, Benji doesn't find touch. But that one play is all that anyone remembers.
They forget the knock-ons in the first half from Nofoalouma, Woods, Tedesco, a couple of stray passes, Simona over the sideline and some luck falling the Sharks way while it was with us last week.
It's ridiculous to say the least.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey Tigergirlz, when you've finished watching last night's game, watch the game against the Storm again, just to make you feel better ;)
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 9:56 pm

Have dav

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 06 Jul, 2013 9:58 pm

Try again! Have saved the Melbourne game so likely will re-watch. Maybe we should pray for rain from now on