This Friday night...

ImageImageImage
JD.

This Friday night...

Post by JD. » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 11:31 am

If it wasnt for me living in Brisbane and only just travelling down to liechardt to enjoy the melbourne storm win just a few weeks ago, I would be definitely making the trip down this friday night. But this is a plea from me that anyone that could attend this game please attend. Our last game there sore under 6000 people attend but, it was probably one of the greatest feelings at leichardt that night, I wouldn't trade it for any other game i've ever seen, but it would of been better with 18000. Now, I understand there are disgruntled supporters, the club has made some very poor decisions recently and this has knocked onto the players and they have dished up some crap. However, we have seen genuine change in the last 12 months. The boys club is gone and even though they didnt play the best footy always they always had good team spirit and whenever they where winning i wasn't just happy, it was pure joy. As the guard changes we have to help carry the tiger and magpie spirit with these fellas, they have a hell of a lot because they are juniors but lets help them build a dynasty. It is now we put all crap behind us and play some good hard and spirited footy!

And its no time like now that we can start, If we can provide the atmosphere of over 17000 people packed into liechardt I GUARANTEE we will WIN. So if there is supporters out there in sydney that are just gonna watch the game any way or familys who have been thinking of making a trip, make it friday night, you will not regret it. Not to mention its the last time youll hear a roaring liechardt for a piece of benji marshall magic ;)

hsvjones

Post by hsvjones » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 11:46 am

I am flying down from Brisbane Friday for the game!!! Fingers crossed for a big game!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Post by Guest » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 12:31 pm

JD. wrote:If it wasnt for me living in Brisbane and only just travelling down to liechardt to enjoy the melbourne storm win just a few weeks ago, I would be definitely making the trip down this friday night. But this is a plea from me that anyone that could attend this game please attend. Our last game there sore under 6000 people attend but, it was probably one of the greatest feelings at leichardt that night, I wouldn't trade it for any other game i've ever seen, but it would of been better with 18000. Now, I understand there are disgruntled supporters, the club has made some very poor decisions recently and this has knocked onto the players and they have dished up some crap. However, we have seen genuine change in the last 12 months. The boys club is gone and even though they didnt play the best footy always they always had good team spirit and whenever they where winning i wasn't just happy, it was pure joy. As the guard changes we have to help carry the tiger and magpie spirit with these fellas, they have a hell of a lot because they are juniors but lets help them build a dynasty. It is now we put all crap behind us and play some good hard and spirited footy!

And its no time like now that we can start, If we can provide the atmosphere of over 17000 people packed into liechardt I GUARANTEE we will WIN. So if there is supporters out there in sydney that are just gonna watch the game any way or familys who have been thinking of making a trip, make it friday night, you will not regret it. Not to mention its the last time youll hear a roaring liechardt for a piece of benji marshall magic ;)
No thanks,

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 12:37 pm

Money all spent on Origin tonite.

Your shout?

pezza103

Post by pezza103 » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 12:48 pm

JD. wrote:If it wasnt for me living in Brisbane and only just travelling down to liechardt to enjoy the melbourne storm win just a few weeks ago, I would be definitely making the trip down this friday night. But this is a plea from me that anyone that could attend this game please attend. Our last game there sore under 6000 people attend but, it was probably one of the greatest feelings at leichardt that night, I wouldn't trade it for any other game i've ever seen, but it would of been better with 18000. Now, I understand there are disgruntled supporters, the club has made some very poor decisions recently and this has knocked onto the players and they have dished up some crap. However, we have seen genuine change in the last 12 months. The boys club is gone and even though they didnt play the best footy always they always had good team spirit and whenever they where winning i wasn't just happy, it was pure joy. As the guard changes we have to help carry the tiger and magpie spirit with these fellas, they have a hell of a lot because they are juniors but lets help them build a dynasty. It is now we put all crap behind us and play some good hard and spirited footy!

my thoughts exactly..... im going to my first tigers game,travelling all the way from Lismore . what a time to see my first game at liechardt especially after the week we have had.... whats benjis game going to be like ?it could turn nasty if he starts throwing balls into the crowd again lol

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 2:51 pm

Won't get more than 10, 000. 12, 000 would be a massive effort

monkey

Post by monkey » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 3:19 pm

Big game , Benji and aysfords last game at leichardt . Big crowd I reckon

Lovemytigers

Post by Lovemytigers » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 5:00 pm

Will be there screaming my support.

Come on all let's get behind them and bring the boys home.

Go Tigers!!!!

mtd

Post by mtd » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 6:49 pm

i went to the game vs melbourne at leichardt... nothing can top it this season.
its not why im not going though- have to work till late and not worth the crap fight getting out there in traffic..
hopefully we get a decent crowd though.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Wed 17 Jul, 2013 7:16 pm

monkey wrote:Big game , Benji and aysfords last game at leichardt . Big crowd I reckon

I dont think they are promoting it like that. That is last game for these 2.
Im sure many are probably not even realising this.

I wont be there this friday but hope to gang up on the Titans at GC when we play there.
My challenge goes out to our Brisbane locals. let go and pack Robina with our WT colours.

Against the Broncos i was there just like many other WT supporters leaving the ground after the loss.
3PM game at GC will be another story as opposed to 7pm at Suncorp

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 10:52 am

I can't make it unfortunately. Will be in the City for dinner. Best i can do is record the game and watch it later. With all that's happened this week, i'm spewing! Doesn't sit with me well at all that i can't be there.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 11:09 am

I am working but have promised my son half of Sydney if he will come in & work for me which he will, will go to the Orange Grove & have a couple Beers then walk down & watch the Tigers win & hopefully Benji have a big game & he realises what he is going to miss. Anyway up the Tigers.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 12:55 pm

yeah I'll be there .......... I hope Benji turns in a blinder.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 4:41 pm

After being at the Storm game would not miss it for quids, mind you cant remember the last game I missed at Leichhardt (The spiritual home of the NRL)

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 4:42 pm

supercoach wrote:After being at the Storm game would not miss it for quids, mind you cant remember the last game I missed at Leichhardt (The spiritual home of the NRL)
all of the above and will be there in latchem robinson
I dislike sowfs immensely

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 7:08 pm

Got my tickets, got my Tiger Onesie.

gazatee

Post by gazatee » Thu 18 Jul, 2013 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:

No thanks,

Good, more food and drink for me.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Fri 19 Jul, 2013 11:45 am

I'm driving in tonight. Where's the best place to park?