Warriors wary of Marshall turning turmoil into attack

ImageImageImage
wtigers

Warriors wary of Marshall turning turmoil into attack

Post by wtigers » Sat 20 Jul, 2013 1:49 am

TJL wrote:The thing the egomaniac doesn't get is, who is going to want him after playing so badly for so long? He has done the club a massive favour IMHO by freeing up money for those that will have a go.
I don't get this whole egomaniac thing. To me, Benji's never seemed to suggest that he's an egomaniac. Could someone clear this up for me or has it just been decided and used as law?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

tigertilidie

Post by tigertilidie » Sat 20 Jul, 2013 2:43 am

i have loved all the memories benji has given me over the years, but he just can't do anything anymore. Sure he threw the cut-out pass for the first try but any good half can do that. I hate to be saying this, but the sooner he goes the better for the Tigers.

Post by Guest » Sat 20 Jul, 2013 7:38 am

tigertilidie wrote:i have loved all the memories benji has given me over the years, but he just can't do anything anymore. Sure he threw the cut-out pass for the first try but any good half can do that. I hate to be saying this, but the sooner he goes the better for the Tigers.
Lets not forget that after the game he was all smiles like his last game at home with a club he is so loyal to didn't matter. His performance was awful again last night. But why would he care now.
The only two guys who looked disappointed was noff and Simona.

Oh well. It's now official. We must win every game now to scrape into the 8.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 20 Jul, 2013 1:31 pm

The heading should be Waratahs should be wary of Marshalls attack