Wests Pussys vs GC

ImageImageImage
TigerMoz

Wests Pussys vs GC

Post by TigerMoz » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:23 pm

Pathetic display today, no interest by any of the players, tackle shy and no cohesion.
I've been supporting Potter but I'm starting to have my doubts. Why he continues to play Anasta above Siro bewilders me especially given they are letting Anasta go.
They've played some shockers this year but to me this the worst performance of the season.

Porko78

Post by Porko78 » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:46 pm

Gc were missing zillman, idris, kelly, bailey and srama and did us by 30 points, worst performance of the year, looked disinterested.......we will be beaten by parra next week!

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:44 pm

We were beaten soundly by an injured, partly reserve and players playing not in their normal position team from Gold Coast. I don't think any of our players can lift their heads up high after today's game. It is shameful and disgraceful.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:36 pm

I made the mistake of going to the game. Air fare accommodation ,tickets and the rest of it cost me a fortune and my team didn't even bother showing up. Don't mind a loss but that was shocking. No heart in the jersey Benji shouldn't be allowed to wear it again with a few others

BodhiTiger

Post by BodhiTiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:39 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:I made the mistake of going to the game. Air fare accommodation ,tickets and the rest of it cost me a fortune and my team didn't even bother showing up. Don't mind a loss but that was shocking. No heart in the jersey Benji shouldn't be allowed to wear it again with a few others
That's gotta hurt! :(
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:43 pm

Eye Of Da Tiger wrote:I made the mistake of going to the game. Air fare accommodation ,tickets and the rest of it cost me a fortune and my team didn't even bother showing up. Don't mind a loss but that was shocking. No heart in the jersey Benji shouldn't be allowed to wear it again with a few others
feel sorry for ya mate
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Post by Guest » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:43 pm

TigerMoz wrote:Pathetic display today, no interest by any of the players, tackle shy and no cohesion.
I've been supporting Potter but I'm starting to have my doubts. Why he continues to play Anasta above Siro bewilders me especially given they are letting Anasta go.
They've played some shockers this year but to me this the worst performance of the season.
Letting anasta go? When did this happen. ?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

ragedmachine

Post by ragedmachine » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:48 pm

Yeah where's Anasta going? Siro is a lock IMO. We have too much dead wood and Potter doesn't have the balls to drop the sword on underperforming 'senior' players..

Phantomlock

Post by Phantomlock » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah I felt for the smattering of WT jerseys at the ground. Hard to see where there's pride in the jersey.

Small consolation that the NYC team got up I 'spose.

PL