I can't wait for Benji. To depart

ImageImageImage
1/4 chicken,chips

I can't wait for Benji. To depart

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:50 pm

I've loved him and thank him for the years but watching Benji is embarrassing to say the least .ill even pay for a first class ticket to Auckland . There's whispers we are trying to get Luke brooks into the top grade and it can't come quicker ..

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:52 pm

He can pack his "brand" and leave as of today.

Continue the rolling holiday on the GC for a few weeks or so. Just never darken our proud jersey again

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:55 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:I've loved him and thank him for the years but watching Benji is embarrassing to say the least .ill even pay for a first class ticket to Auckland . There's whispers we are trying to get Luke brooks into the top grade and it can't come quicker ..
yep i'm with you , I would even supply the suitcases free of charge. This guy is pathetic and I don't live in the past ,not a 1st grader and hasn't been for year's .
Only When your there live you realise how pathetic he is to watch
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 6:51 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:I've loved him and thank him for the years but watching Benji is embarrassing to say the least .ill even pay for a first class ticket to Auckland . There's whispers we are trying to get Luke brooks into the top grade and it can't come quicker ..
yep i'm with you , I would even supply the suitcases free of charge. This guy is pathetic and I don't live in the past ,not a 1st grader and hasn't been for year's .
Only When your there live you realise how pathetic he is to watch
I'm with you guys. He shouldn't wear our proud jersey. He is a disgrace

kingbeej

Post by kingbeej » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 6:59 pm

I feel sorry for him, there is insurmountable pressure on him to perform each week as he is the face of the tigers and each week he fails and fails again. And inevitably, the Blues might actually watch a tigers game soon and realise their about to sign a shadow and pull out.

Nonetheless, I also cant wait for benji to leave, moses provides such excitement in his game and his combination with luke brooks is on track so far to develop into a cherry evans/foran duo - maybe a bit early to say it but having watched them through school footy up until now, there is no stopping them once they are together

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 6:59 pm

A former great who is not even a mere shadow of the player he once was.

IMO he's actually more embarrassing himself rather than the club. He's made this whole season about himself and the fact that he did not get the contract he wanted from the club...rather than playing the footy on the park.

Words can not explain how disappointed I am in his behaviour.

We punted people like jacob miller yet he showed more heart than benji.....go figure.

Bring on the season end so we can clean out the dead wood and start again.

PRIDE IN THE JERSEY.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:04 pm

Bali, Auckland, wonder where he is off to this week. Can someone tell him wherever he goes this week to not come back please.

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:07 pm

Passes to people feet again..close to the line kicking on 3rd tackle..please..just when you think it couldn't get any worse..he surprises again.
I would like to know why Potter keeps picking him ? Put him on the wing if you have to pick him..out of harms way.

WestsSupporter

Post by WestsSupporter » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:08 pm

if we all chip in a couple of dollars we should have enough money to buy an airfare
Extremely frustrated fan. Try not to let my negativity get to you.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:10 pm

Benji is certainly getting his revenge on Potter, Management and the fans. It is up to Potter and management to help Benji and stop him playing any more for Wests Tigers. I wouldn't like to see him caught for throwing any games during the latter part of this season.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:10 pm

Im so sad.....Ive loved Bunji for years and now I cant wait for him to go...

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:10 pm

He should stand down... he is only devaluing any future contract he gets
:)

Moh

Post by Moh » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:10 pm

Can't wait either.

But the calls for Benji to be dropped are just stupid - you're wasting your time. It's never going to happen. Benji has been at the club for a long time and has delivered some unforgettable moments.The season is over. Let him finish his career with us on the field. I've been hating on him for the last 2 seasons, but we owe him that much.

Ayshford, sure.

And if we can, it would be great to get Brooks in.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:12 pm

yeah it is very sad

any club looking to sign him at the moment must surely be offering him a % of the publicity dollars he generates initially, and very little for his on field performances

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:15 pm

Yes ..... A sad sad situation.

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Sabre » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:18 pm

He was probably the best player in the world at one stage. These days he wouldn't even be top 50 in NRL. He'd be lucky to be in the top 100.

Wayne D

Post by Wayne D » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:20 pm

Total agree 100 percent about benji and i think pat richards was our biggest loss after 2005 especially when this guy took the goal line drop outs they where always at least 60 meters plus always took the pressure off the team looking forward to that alone in 2014

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 7:22 pm

simonthetiger wrote:Im so sad.....Ive loved Bunji for years and now I cant wait for him to go...
Terrible way for his story with us to end....a result of being spoilt for years by Sheens I think
Never held to account, placed above all others

A real lesson in the saying that no one player is ever bigger than a club