Team v eels

ImageImageImage
tigertilidie
Member
Member
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu 30 May, 2013 1:30 pm

Re: Team v eels

Post by tigertilidie » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 10:24 pm

i doubt Potter will change the side unless Farah is injured. If Farah is injured, i bet he will put fulton to hooker and spence onto the bench. then we will lose against Parra. i agree that they are probably the worst team i have ever seen but where would our points come from if Farah is injured. marshall gets worse with every game he plays.

My team

1) teddy
2) Nofo
3) Simona
4) Lawrence
5) Koroibete
6) Anasta
7) Brooks
8) Woods
9) Farah/Luani
10) Galloway
11) Fulton
12) Siro
13) Sue

14) BMM
15) Blair
16) Thompson
17) Buchanan


Guest

Post by Guest » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 10:31 pm

Why are people bagging potter for picking an unchanged side? Does he have a choice. Who are you suggesting he changes.?

Do you really think he or the club will drop benji in his last 4 games when it is not even going to make any difference anyway. ? I want him out but it is probably not going to happen and we can't blame mick for that.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 10:40 pm

Drop Benji.

I'm over it.

Right now I don't care if he gets to 200 games.

It shouldn't count if you don't really turn up and play.
Image

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 6:39 am

MacDougall wrote:If Farah is out they have to bring Brooks in as his injury cover. Might be our only chance to blood him. Fulton to hooker.
If Farah is out, why would the NRL allow an exemption to play a specialist halfback. Sadely, the more I think about Farah being out, I'd say the NRL will force us to play Iosefa as he has already played this year.

Hopefully, the rumours of an exemption for Brooks to play has already been approved!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 7:31 am

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Simona
4. Lawrence (only because there's no one else)
5. Koroibete
6. Sironen
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Blair
11. Fulton
12. BMM
13. Sue

14. Gavet
15. Galloway
16. Ava.S
17. Akoula


User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 7:57 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If Farah is out they have to bring Brooks in as his injury cover. Might be our only chance to blood him. Fulton to hooker.
If Farah is out, why would the NRL allow an exemption to play a specialist halfback. Sadely, the more I think about Farah being out, I'd say the NRL will force us to play Iosefa as he has already played this year.

Hopefully, the rumours of an exemption for Brooks to play has already been approved!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Iosefa is injured.

Sunnycoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 9:45 am
Location: SunshineCoast

Post by Sunnycoast tiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 8:01 am

May as well mix things up....and look to the future.

1.Tedesco
2. Koro
3. Simona
4. Lawrence
5. Nofoaluma
6. Sironen
7.Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Farah (Luani if Farah out)
10. Blair
11.Sue
12. Fulton
13.Gavet ( third prop )

14.Big Ava
15.Groat
16. BMM
17Fine/Akauola.

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 8:14 am

Milky wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If Farah is out they have to bring Brooks in as his injury cover. Might be our only chance to blood him. Fulton to hooker.
If Farah is out, why would the NRL allow an exemption to play a specialist halfback. Sadely, the more I think about Farah being out, I'd say the NRL will force us to play Iosefa as he has already played this year.

Hopefully, the rumours of an exemption for Brooks to play has already been approved!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Iosefa is injured.
Yes... There is a god

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7967
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 8:17 am

It wouldn't make a difference what position the replacement plays.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33102
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 12:29 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Pangai
4. Simona
5. Koroibete
6. Sironen
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Luani
10. Blair
11. Fulton
12. BMM
13. Sue

14. Ava S
15. Lawrence
16. Buchanan
17. Gavet

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 2:48 pm

MacDougall wrote:It wouldn't make a difference what position the replacement plays.
In terms of getting an exemption I think it does.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9454
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 3:44 pm

Bring Luani in. He is signed for next season so promote him
Image

Guest

Post by Guest » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 3:59 pm

LaT wrote:
MacDougall wrote:It wouldn't make a difference what position the replacement plays.
In terms of getting an exemption I think it does.
Mayer had been given approval by the nrl for brooks already. It's just now a simple application.. He will play this year, but they won't name him till last minute to keep the papers and the pressure off him.. This said by Mayer to the crowd on Saturday night! Mayer also said there will be 2 more signings..

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12035
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:03 pm

willow wrote:1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Pangai
4. Simona
5. Koroibete
6. Sironen
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Luani
10. Blair
11. Fulton
12. BMM
13. Sue

14. Ava S
15. Lawrence
16. Buchanan
17. Gavet
If it was based on form I agree , but reality is this won't be the side unfortunately
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5661
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:05 pm

azsportza wrote:Wait for it, Mick Potter to name an unchanged side again.
Good innovative coach?

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5661
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:07 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Milky wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
MacDougall wrote:If Farah is out they have to bring Brooks in as his injury cover. Might be our only chance to blood him. Fulton to hooker.
If Farah is out, why would the NRL allow an exemption to play a specialist halfback. Sadely, the more I think about Farah being out, I'd say the NRL will force us to play Iosefa as he has already played this year.

Hopefully, the rumours of an exemption for Brooks to play has already been approved!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Iosefa is injured.
Yes... There is a god

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
In will go Luani.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9752
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:11 pm

Assuming Farah is out (as the website suggests) and Brooks gets cleared:

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Lawrence
4. Simona
5. Koroibete
6. Sironen
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Fulton
10. Woods (assuming he's fit)
11. Blair
12. BMM
13. Sue

14. Luani
15. Anasta
16. Buchanan
17. Ava S

Probably missed someone but I can't bring myself to think too much about right now...

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1828
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Mon 05 Aug, 2013 4:12 pm

Guest wrote:
LaT wrote:
MacDougall wrote:It wouldn't make a difference what position the replacement plays.
In terms of getting an exemption I think it does.
Mayer had been given approval by the nrl for brooks already. It's just now a simple application.. He will play this year, but they won't name him till last minute to keep the papers and the pressure off him.. This said by Mayer to the crowd on Saturday night! Mayer also said there will be 2 more signings..

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
2 more signings is interesting news- guessing he didn't give any hints

Post Reply