Defence

ImageImageImage
haberfield tiger

Defence

Post by haberfield tiger » Fri 09 Aug, 2013 11:32 pm

Yet a again another year where our defence is total garbage. Ayshford was disgraceful. refuses to use the shoulder. Tigers soft 2 passes from the ruck..... gutted

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 12:01 am

Pathetic is the best word to describe that so called defensive effort or lack of

Boonboon2

Post by Boonboon2 » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 12:05 am

Ayshford was the worst as always lately but I though Nofoaluma was poor tonight in defence , his positioing gave them a couple of tries, it is because he is only young but he needs to work on not coming in when he doesen't need too

Overall though ouir defence was ok , just struggled on the right edge and were disadvantaged by poor reffing (please note this is the first game all year I think reffing cost us but thier were some poor decisions that mainly went against us tonight)

TJL

Post by TJL » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 12:11 am

What is left of the side for next season need to see a load of witch's hats and tackling bags in front of them. To some extent you could excuse them if they were park footy players but these blokes are actually getting paid for this garbage.

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 2:14 am

Boonboon2 wrote:Ayshford was the worst as always lately but I though Nofoaluma was poor tonight in defence , his positioing gave them a couple of tries, it is because he is only young but he needs to work on not coming in when he doesen't need too

both wingers were following their centres I thought, the centres came in but were failing to make the tackles, leaving their wingers stranded with 2 on 1s