Roosters next week

ImageImageImage
The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 906
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Re: Roosters next week

Post by The_Doc » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:17 am

I've got a feeling its going to be like walking the green mile for us, not pretty at all


User avatar
Roosterman
Member
Member
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Roosterman » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:18 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Two words

your username is very familur, what other forums are you on? or are you on youtube?
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21004
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:23 am

Roosterman wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Two words

your username is very familur, what other forums are you on? or are you on youtube?
Youtube yes, not under this name though

As for the game, Abe Lincoln had a brighter future walking into Ford theatre than we do going into this game

User avatar
Roosterman
Member
Member
Posts: 347
Joined: Wed 20 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Roosterman » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:28 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Two words

your username is very familur, what other forums are you on? or are you on youtube?
Youtube yes, not under this name though

As for the game, Abe Lincoln had a brighter future walking into Ford theatre than we do going into this game
you make vids on youtube? and if you dont use that name idk where i seen it then, but i def know it somewhere.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Tiger_heart
Member
Member
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Tiger_heart » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 2:51 pm

The way I look at it, until the end of the season, we are playing trial games...there, I feel better already :D :D


tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1188
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:02 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:They'll need to have a minute silence before kick off to honour the massacre thats about to take place.
Gold hahahaha

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
tigeryoungster
Posts: 37
Joined: Thu 08 Aug, 2013 10:13 pm

Post by tigeryoungster » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:03 pm

Roosterman wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Two words

your username is very familur, what other forums are you on? or are you on youtube?
Youtube yes, not under this name though

As for the game, Abe Lincoln had a brighter future walking into Ford theatre than we do going into this game
you make vids on youtube? and if you dont use that name idk where i seen it then, but i def know it somewhere.
Possibly IMDb?

Mccarry
Member
Member
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri 21 Jun, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Mccarry » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:08 pm

Banners for the next game

Remove the board
Give members the vote
NRL stop turning a blind eye
Sheens, tell the board you will go if the board and board structure goes

User avatar
azsportza
Member
Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Mon 13 Feb, 2012 11:22 am

Post by azsportza » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:37 pm

Mccarry wrote:Banners for the next game

Remove the board
Give members the vote
NRL stop turning a blind eye
Sheens, tell the board you will go if the board and board structure goes
I'm sure there can be some creative puns used. If it happens have to get it noticed by the TV cameras on Monday Night

pattyferg
Member
Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat 11 May, 2013 11:44 am

Post by pattyferg » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:44 pm

azsportza wrote:
Mccarry wrote:Banners for the next game

Remove the board
Give members the vote
NRL stop turning a blind eye
Sheens, tell the board you will go if the board and board structure goes
I'm sure there can be some creative puns used. If it happens have to get it noticed by the TV cameras on Monday Night
Something along the lines of..

West tigers board are the real voldemorts not Potter!
Best I could do

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
Blackpearl
Member
Member
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu 20 Aug, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: The burbs

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 7:05 pm

Roosterman wrote:gonna be hard for you guys, from what i hear JWH cant wait to get a go at Captain Bwaith.
hopefully captain bwaith will be watching from the sidelines where he belongs. i have more concerns about ayshford playing ( although he should be sitting next to bwaith watching ) against jennings or skd and sbw taking aim at benji.

having said that footy can be a funny game.
I dislike sowfs immensely

Marshall_magic
Member
Member
Posts: 4236
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Marshall_magic » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 7:20 pm

Well on the bright side for us, Cordner looks unlikely to play. We just need similar injuries to Sonny, Sheck, Maloney, Pearce, Jennings and JWH and we could be in this one.

Post Reply