Braith Anasta - Unnecessary Force

ImageImageImage
Roosterman

Braith Anasta - Unnecessary Force

Post by Roosterman » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 11:31 am

Uploaded this vid back in feb 2011 (when i liked Bwaith), its pretty funny thought id share it with you to lighten the mood abit. His more like "Useless Force" now tho :P

Enjoy!
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 2:04 pm

Well I will be the first to admit it you were right his absolutely useless , god can't even help us if his our starting 5/8 next year.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 2:16 pm

Oxygen wrote:Well I will be the first to admit it you were right his absolutely useless , god can't even help us if his our starting 5/8 next year.

id be shocked if you guys re signed him next year, He is doing as much for you as he did for us back in 2011-12, which is NOTHING, he loves the media and also causes problems within the playing group, not to mention its said he leaks out info about in fighting to the media. If you guys really want to rebuild then you will sack him sooner rather then later.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

Oxygen

Post by Oxygen » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 2:37 pm

Roosterman wrote:
Oxygen wrote:Well I will be the first to admit it you were right his absolutely useless , god can't even help us if his our starting 5/8 next year.

id be shocked if you guys re signed him next year, He is doing as much for you as he did for us back in 2011-12, which is NOTHING, he loves the media and also causes problems within the playing group, not to mention its said he leaks out info about in fighting to the media. If you guys really want to rebuild then you will sack him sooner rather then later.
I agree we are great at signing coaches and players then sacking them having to pay them out or to play for another club we are a total basket case of a club, I just hope Anasta does the right thing and farks offffff!!

Pierre M7

Post by Pierre M7 » Sat 10 Aug, 2013 3:06 pm

loll he should just stick to commentating the fox U20's games he's on at the moment
"One flick and they're gone"

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 3:27 pm

Roosterman, its not my place to tell you how to do things, and I am not usually an interwebs spelling nazi, but I thought it worthy to point out that you spelled "farce" incorrectly in your title.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 5:52 pm

Roosterman wrote:

That's an interesting sentence, Roosterman when you consider this comment by Mick Potter's manager:

"If Potter is the dead man walking we all keep reading about, his long-time manager Steve Gillis doesn't know. He's heard nothing from Mayer, or any official from the club.
"They're a very frustrating club to deal with, because everything is played out in the papers," Gillis said. "When I walk into that club, I have to wear a raincoat and put up an umbrella, it leaks so much."

Mind you, I think we were a bit of a sieve before Anasta came here, but with all the crap being played out in the papers lately, he may well be having an influence - you never know.

On the field, I was really hoping the 2010 Anasta would show up for us this season. I thought that maybe a change of clubs would bring out his best, but sadly like Benji, it appears his time has passed now.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 7:00 pm

Roosterman wrote:Uploaded this vid back in feb 2011 (when i liked Bwaith), its pretty funny thought id share it with you to lighten the mood abit. His more like "Useless Force" now tho :P

Enjoy!
Sweetie shouldn't you be spending some more time with Anthony

He will be cranky with you

Just because you and Jodie are clashing doesn't mean that you have to pick on poor Bwaithee

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 7:05 pm

Just because he is on the books does not mean he has to be sacked. I think it has been made clear that players perform or be dropped and that should be easier to do with Benji gone and Austin on board.

Don't sack Braith, but put him in the lower grade if he cannot pull his weight.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 11 Aug, 2013 7:11 pm

You are right Roosterman - he is scum

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 6:46 pm

Thank you Flippedy. Being a crazy Tiger fan I am prone to outbursts when massively disappointed with the team. Anasta has "added nothing to the team all year and I have a feeling his presence has been detrimental to the team performance" - is that better than calling him "scum"?

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 8:45 pm

Roosterman called his form spot on last year. We were all just hoping Braith would prove him wrong :)

Do you reckon Sheens is laughing at us ? Last 2 decisions were Braith and royce.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 12 Aug, 2013 10:02 pm

He may be laughing but it won't look good on his CV