NRL Preview: Potter hopeful of winning physical battle

ImageImageImage
Jerry Seinfeld

Re: NRL Preview: Potter hopeful of winning physical battle

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:48 am

851 wrote:Yeh right,match easts physically,dream on.
I honestly think theres a chance we can pull a major surprise tonight.Not for the win so much but we could be leading at halftime and it might only be 8 pts at fulltime.

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:59 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
I honestly think theres a chance we can pull a major surprise tonight.Not for the win so much but we could be leading at halftime and it might only be 8 pts at fulltime.
You're a comedian, Seinfeld!

(Dont even disagree with you, just couldn't ignore that opportunity)

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:56 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Agreed, although having farah would boost our chances of staying close SO much more.... oh well.

But, obviously if we don't show up it will be a hammering.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

LaT

Post by LaT » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 2:00 pm

Knuckles wrote:
LaT wrote:
Knuckles wrote:If I was coach I would tell the boys to go out and enjoy themselves. Have a good time, throw the ball around and entertain the faithful who dare to go out to the match and cheer on the team. Bit like St.George did against Cronulla last night .... It almost got them the win.
And what about if falls apart and we get 50 put on us?

Would you be in here tomorrow defending Potters choice of game plan?
No mate .... I'll leave that for you .... You're better at it than me :roll:
You understand the point being made though don't you? You can't continually s*** on absolutely everything then turn around and advocate just throwing the ball around and not expect a few raised eyebrows.

If Potter turns left, you say he should have turned right.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 2:10 pm

there not going out there tonight to F... fish,there going out there to try and win a football game,or else they should just forfeit the game,potter hasnt given up,he thinks the tigers can win.

TigerOfBankstown

Post by TigerOfBankstown » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 2:35 pm

I think Harry Potter is smoking from the same pipe that Benji is using...

Roosters wingers are bigger and have more go forward than our forward pack.. dont even get me started on the rest of them...

This is obviously some ploy to trick the Roosters where Anasta, Benji and Ayshford will combine together and run the Roosters off the park in a mythical performance that we will talk about for generations...

Its getting embarrasing..

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 3:22 pm

they could not match the eels pack, hes dreaming or hes on something.

WTDiehard

Post by WTDiehard » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 3:32 pm

With a bit of luck we may actually win the toss.

Apart from that can't see too many highlights from the tigers tonite.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 3:38 pm

happy tiger wrote:Look you are all being sucked in ,when has a coach ever told the opposition what their game plan will be the night before a game

Why would tell the opposition you will try and challenge them in the forwards and try and focus on their back three

I'm betting on us playing as Ink calls it "Benji Ball"

Pity we couldn't try and play like we did for that 10-15 minute period in the second half v Manly
Exactly happy - anyone who reads too much into these comments is taking the red herring. Not only do coaches not reveal gameplans, even teams placed 15th need to generate media to promote the upcoming match, so they give beige interviews and say totally innocuous / obvious / politically correct things.

You'd love to have a coach who tells it exactly how he feels 100% of the time, but he'd spend a lot of his time paying off NRL fines and copping flack from the media.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:06 pm

Hope Potter bought a lotto ticket, he'll have a better chance than we did of winning the ruck.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:08 pm

willow wrote:Hope Potter bought a lotto ticket, he'll have a better chance than we did of winning the ruck.

Haha !!!
Maybe he dreamed we would win the ruck .... Needs to be more realistic.