First Grade Live Game Thread vs Roosters

ImageImageImage
Eye Of Da Tiger

Re: First Grade Live Game Thread vs Roosters

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:20 pm

What happened to Milkys prediction of us winning?. I loved the enthusiasm regardless

Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Post by Stripes96 » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:26 pm

I think Milky was referring to the error count.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:34 pm

Stripes96 wrote:I think Milky was referring to the error count.

Lol thought he was a chance at half time

Post by Guest » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:59 pm

willow wrote:Good effort all things considered. Simona has looked sharp, BMM has been good on the edges, even Lote had a couple of nice touches, as has Tedesco who has been safe. There's no doubt we're physically outmatched, but the chooks are making a few errors of their own. If only we could improve our execution and kicking game...

razor7

Post by razor7 » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 11:22 pm

Tedesco, Tuquiri, BMM & Luani all tried hard. Not much to say about the rest. Gaping holes around the ruck for the whole second half, no cover defence at all.Fulton had a rare poor game. Bell and Iosefa unfit , beaten for pace all night. We need some grunt in the forwards next year. As for the halves tonight, very sad.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Wed 21 Aug, 2013 9:50 am

Lets hope we can beat the Dragons(lol)

MagpieBilly78

Post by MagpieBilly78 » Wed 21 Aug, 2013 9:19 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
MagpieBilly78 wrote:
Black'n'White wrote:
MagpieBilly78 wrote: I agree, but is trying considered worthy of a first grade jersey. Tedesco is great under the high ball, but his positioning, and injury prone nature is woeful. I have never seen a fullback slip over 7 times a game like him. As for Fulton, tries hard I agree, but he looks about 65 kgs, and plays accordingly. If he is in our best 17, then god help us. I know he tackles, but we can pay a park footballer $40,000 a year to do that.
Ok... so seeing as 40K isnt even minimum wage in the NRL... first shades of total and utter dribbling....

Next, find me a list of 20 people who average more tackles a game than Liam, and please list their assumed wages from the media...

If you cannot, grab a fist full of bog roll, and wipe your mouth.... the ish you are dribbling will be staining your chin.

Put together a pack that exposes Fulton as a weak link amongst them, then drop him.... I totally agree, but our pigs arent holding their own, and if he wasnt working as hard to cover for the masses, his gas tank may be very different.
Well, nrl paypacket hero, whatever the minimum wage is(still overpaid !!!) Now mr staunch, who gives a crap about a tackle list..... does that mean that we should go out and sign Shaun Fensom, Dallas Johnson, and Matt Ballin. They have big tackle counts, but will they add anything to our team. No, just like your son / relative / friend Liam.

I didn't say he was a weak link, I said he tries, but that aint enough to be a competition heavyweight. The problem with fans like you is, you accept mediocrity, because in your life in general you have accepted mediocrity. My bet is you are a Balmain fan deep down. Lets all clap off the Tigers, even though they play like cats nine weeks out of every ten. You need to remember they are getting paid massive amounts of cash to give back very little to their fans. If someone at your work was getting paid $240,000 a year, and performing disgracefully each week, would you get the s***...... of course you would.
Even just for beginners... check my username! You think Im a Balmain fan... lol, this is like playing "I spy with my little eye" with Stevie Wonder.

Dallas Johnson, what a crap player, Australian Representative, member of multiple winning SOO teams, 2 premierships (both now reniged) with the Storm, and lauded all around as a great player and inspiration to his team-mates....

Ballin, who is he playing for and how are they going?

Fensom, is also an applauded member of his squad, 2 time Meninga award winner, maybe 3, I dont know.....

Each and every player in a squad is a cog in a bigger machine. Hindmarsh is another tackling machine with little punch in attack... All celebrated players... Why because they fit the unit. Fulton isnt failing us, he is a cornerstone, the salary cap, hell the game as a whole shows players like Fulton are necessary to teams. The workrate is an advantage not a detractor. The real problem is that there are too many muppets who dont understand the game, cannot fathom the salary cap, and have no freaken idea about how an individual relates to the squad as a whole.

The real problem is that those around him with basic bang it up roles cannot carry their weight as a team member. You think Fulton is there for offensive punch? He is there to mop up the defence, the world knows it.

You whine about Fultons 240k? What about Braiths 200k? Benjis what 650k? Ayshford, Moltzen, Lawrence, Tiquiri, Utai, Bell.... Fulton is working, we can carry a worker, not a bunch of lame, pea-hearted nuffies...

Your head is all screwed on wrong...
Did I not have Anasta, Marshall, Ayshford, Moltzen, Lawrence, Tuqiri, Utai and Bell on my dump list?