If the universe is just we will win the spoon

ImageImageImage
westy81

If the universe is just we will win the spoon

Post by westy81 » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 12:29 am

Parra JUST beat us it's not like it was a blow out or they beat us 13+, they scored a lucky try in the last 2 minutes, calm down

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
GO THE TIGERS !!!!

Juro

Post by Juro » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 9:30 am

If the Eels can win at least 2 of their last 3 games, and we win 0, then yes, we will deserve the spoon. At the moment, we don't. Sure, we may be terrible at the moment, but the spoon is given to the team that has been the most terrible for the entire season.

j-curve to come tonight...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 10:54 am

Sure we are in the doldrums now but we had a good streak mid-year and people were at one point talking about our finals contention. I came across a text yesterday to my Dad, where I remarked in surprise about how good the win over Melbourne was in June.

Parra have been crap all year, always looking like wooden spooners and struggling every bit as much as us. Sure they are playing more honest footy right, but they've been just as shameful all year.

The primary difference is right now we have our best senior players out, with the remaining senior players playing like busteds, with 1-2 heartless mugs who are just cashing in their last Tigers cheques these past rounds.

But let's be honest, Parra need to win 2/3 remaining games and overcome a -35 points differential against us, against Melbourne, Dragons and Knights. Dragons is possible but we get the Dragons too this week. They will cop a hiding from Melbourne, same as we will from the Rabbits.

Luckily for us it just isn't going to happen.