Close th gap round ?

ImageImageImage
galea#11

Close th gap round ?

Post by galea#11 » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:10 pm

We got lapped so much for closin gap

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:23 pm

Plenty of gaps tonight. Too bad they were left open all night. The greatest gap however was between those West Tigers players who played their guts out all night and those who tried for a few minutes and just lost interest. You know who I mean. There is also a very obvious huge gap in our standard of coaching compared to all other teams including Parramatta. In short Mr. Mayer you are Blind Freddy if you think you can hold onto your purse strings for the time being and have a competent by 2015. No way - you have to spend for NOW for competent players and new coaches, Head coach included, to be available for 2014. Otherwise West Tigers will go the way Newtown went in 1983. Now is the turning point - take it or leave it at the Club's peril.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:31 pm

Close the gap? What between us and Pawwa?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
And the sky is filled with light, can you see it?
And the black is really white, if you believe it.
And the longing that you feel, you know none of this is real;
You will find a better place, in this twilight...

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 19 Aug, 2013 10:38 pm

Black, blue ,white or pink? There shouldn't be a gap on or off the field . We are all human , we are all individual.

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Tue 20 Aug, 2013 6:59 pm

neither team had jerseys for the round i noticed, the only 2 teams not to? or maybe i need new glasses
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali