Teddy's Try Savers

ImageImageImage
avocadoontoast

Teddy's Try Savers

Post by avocadoontoast » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 7:03 pm

southerntiger wrote:Yep his baggers should be eating some humble pie.

He played well today except for the terrible pass to Brooks when he made he break.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Yep I'm eating it right now. I've been a critic and I'm happy to say I was completely wrong. He played great.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 7:04 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Interested to hear what some of his critics have to say after the last couple weeks
I've been a critic but mainly stating that he needs to be a gun playing at fullback because it is a key position. I think you can have a role player at centre and maybe the backrow but not at fullback.

The thing is that I really want him to turn into a gun player and I think he can. Today for instance he busted the line but passed too early. He shouldn't do that. He needs to improve. In saying that I think he could be a long term option at fullback and I haven't thought we have had that since Hodgson left.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 8:30 pm

wtigers wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:Interested to hear what some of his critics have to say after the last couple weeks
Was initially critical myself but I'm so very glad I was wrong. He's a fantastic player, very proud and glad to have him on our team

Not exactly a critic, but I did express concerns that he would not turn out to be the talent we all hoped he would. He is definitely proving that my concerns were unwarranted now. That try saver is up there with Slater's best efforts!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 10:38 pm

He's had 2 fantastic games in a row

and hopefully many many many more

many many many

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 10:55 pm

In the last 4 games Tedesco has been in our top 3 players and it's great to see some of that old under20's spark return.
His only 20 and really his rookie year so his games at the moment are not perfect but they are a lot better than the alternative we started the season with.