Murdoch-Masila to have a blinder

ImageImageImage
simonthetiger

Re: Murdoch-Masila to have a blinder

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 25 Aug, 2013 10:49 am

I am stoked about BMM.....i had written him off as a "could have been great" kind of player.

But he has put in back to back blinders.

Always knew he had offensive skills but is stinging in defense and putting his body on the line.

My only beef with him is that I had him for last try yesterday and he was inches away from bringing home the bacon.

weststigers

Post by weststigers » Mon 26 Aug, 2013 11:27 am

If Big Ben and Sirro play that way in 2014, we will have some serious strike power on both sides of the field!

pattyferg

Post by pattyferg » Mon 26 Aug, 2013 12:56 pm

Love BMM but was joking with my brother(dragons) supporter that BMM has peanut butter for hands and always drops the ball over the line.
And he dropped it over the line! I just want him to score a crushing try running over someone or through a hole and him cleanly placing the ball down just to give the bloke some confidence!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 26 Aug, 2013 1:08 pm

pattyferg wrote:Love BMM but was joking with my brother(dragons) supporter that BMM has peanut butter for hands and always drops the ball over the line.
And he dropped it over the line! I just want him to score a crushing try running over someone or through a hole and him cleanly placing the ball down just to give the bloke some confidence!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I think BMM is still shellshocked from Mini stealing the ball off him over the line last season, probably still wondering what happened. He was great on Saturday though, remember when he first made the top grade and Blocker couldn't stop raving about him and how good he was going to be. Here's hoping he turns out as good as Fifita.

bob56

Post by bob56 » Mon 26 Aug, 2013 6:47 pm

Actually BMM was playing lock not 2ndrow to start the game, then got injured early & came back fresh when most were tired.
This week may be a better test for him.
I think tight is a much better position for him than loose as he has no turn & defend, similar to Blair. Just like the try Pearce scored against him last week, 1 on 1.