Ava Seumanufagai

ImageImageImage
InBenjiWeTrust

Ava Seumanufagai

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:24 pm

he arrived, we have our gun prop, 24 tackles, 0 MT, 7 HT, 123 m, IMHO our second best player today

Go Tigers

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:26 pm

What a young gun prop what a future we have with the young players.

Demonborger

Post by Demonborger » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:26 pm

He was very solid, never notice him do anything wrong. Galloway on the other hand had a few shocking moments with his lateral movement.

LaT

Post by LaT » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:28 pm

Big Ava has been a bit unheralded this year given our form and players like Nofo/Simona taking up the highlight reels.

Another great game today.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:29 pm

Anyone who doubts Mick Potters ability to coach need only look at the level of improvement in this guy. I am so impressed with what he has been able to achieve when the team has been under such adversity.

I am excited for next year!

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:31 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:Anyone who doubts Mick Potters ability to coach need only look at the level of improvement in this guy. I am so impressed with what he has been able to achieve when the team has been under such adversity.

He played well last year. He has developed as you would expect a young prop to develop.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:32 pm

I was lucky enough to play in the same team as Ava for a few years before injuries got the better of me, and I discovered the pub......and got fat. Always the quite achiever. Didn't talk much but always went about his job. So to see him doing so well makes me really proud of the bloke, especially because he's with the Tigers.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:34 pm

Ava played very well...strong hitups and good D

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:35 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Tigersmurf wrote:Anyone who doubts Mick Potters ability to coach need only look at the level of improvement in this guy. I am so impressed with what he has been able to achieve when the team has been under such adversity.

He played well last year. He has developed as you would expect a young prop to develop.

Honestly Sothern, how many young props blossom at his age?

The reality is that under Potter, alot of our young guys have flourished... its the older crew who havent been as receptive. Goes to show how far the shaddow of Sheens has reached, but on the plus side how much has been cut away at seasons end, allowing Potter to sink his philosophy deeper into the squad.

Frank the tank

Post by Frank the tank » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm absolutely loving this guy. Go you big thing!
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:43 pm

Puts Blair to Shame.
Ah well just about of all of them do.
Buch, Ava ,Sue , BMM

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:45 pm

It's also the desire to play , play well and give your 100%. I wouldn't credit all of that to coaching.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:46 pm

He is good. We need to sign him up to a long term contract. He goes forward consistently.

He is better than Blair already and probably Galloway as well.

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:47 pm

stevetiger wrote:He is good. We need to sign him up to a long term contract. He goes forward consistently.

He is better than Blair already and probably Galloway as well.
Is it just me or is Galloway not playing that well at all ATM? Both Blair and our young guys are impressing me more

Phantomlock

Post by Phantomlock » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:48 pm

Ava reminds of Matulino in the early stages of his career; big, hits hard on attack and D. BMM was great tonight too!

PL

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 5:51 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
southerntiger wrote:

Honestly Sothern, how many young props blossom at his age?

The reality is that under Potter, alot of our young guys have flourished... its the older crew who havent been as receptive. Goes to show how far the shaddow of Sheens has reached, but on the plus side how much has been cut away at seasons end, allowing Potter to sink his philosophy deeper into the squad.
You could throw BMM In that list of players that have improved under potterhes really more than a 15 impact player hes an 80 minuter player now.Thanks solely to Potter.Just as fifita improved out of sight when leaving sheens's tenure so have BMM and Ava.

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 6:01 pm

wtigers wrote:Is it just me or is Galloway not playing that well at all ATM? Both Blair and our young guys are impressing me more
Galloway isn't playing that good but for what we need he is still better than Blair. Blair is good but he doesn't have the motor or go forward that we require. Blair is like Payten as a player - a great player as a support player.

alex

Post by alex » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 6:03 pm

And to make it all the more sweeter, he's a Parra junior... Sucked in Parra!