702 coverage

ImageImageImage
tigergirlz

702 coverage

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 7:19 pm

Had to listen to the last half hour on the radio. I am a general fan of this station but the coverage was woeful. I know the commentators are St George supporters but I do not want to hear 10 minutes of tirade about a disallowed try whilst having no idea what is going on. The Brooks try may not have even happened in their eyes, and the general chit-chat instead of calling the game was bloody annoying.
BUT HEY! WE WON

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 7:21 pm

tigergirlz wrote:Had to listen to the last half hour on the radio. I am a general fan of this station but the coverage was woeful. I know the commentators are St George supporters but I do not want to hear 10 minutes of tirade about a disallowed try whilst having no idea what is going on. The Brooks try may not have even happened in their eyes, and the general chit-chat instead of calling the game was bloody annoying.
BUT HEY! WE WON

MMM had Andrew Johns rambling like a lunatic if that helps.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes, David Morrow and Warren Ryan call the game about 15 minutes behind the play as it takes them 5 minutes to debate each referring decision. Morrow is a St.Geo fan so not the station to listen to unfortunately.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 8:28 pm

Just watched the game replay. Had no
Idea that is how it panned out after listening to 702. Commentators need to admit when they are too old for the gig... andthey are

mtd

Post by mtd » Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:11 pm

wtigers wrote:
tigergirlz wrote:Had to listen to the last half hour on the radio. I am a general fan of this station but the coverage was woeful. I know the commentators are St George supporters but I do not want to hear 10 minutes of tirade about a disallowed try whilst having no idea what is going on. The Brooks try may not have even happened in their eyes, and the general chit-chat instead of calling the game was bloody annoying.
BUT HEY! WE WON

MMM had Andrew Johns rambling like a lunatic if that helps.

how good was it though...
best #7 in the game rating brooks like there's no tommorrow..