Very Happy But Very Angry

ImageImageImage
shane2801

Very Happy But Very Angry

Post by shane2801 » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:46 pm

I can't believe the hatred I have for Souths. I hate them more than Manly. There I said it. I hate the Burgess brothers, I hate their mum. I hate Russell Crowe and I hate that idiot with the "Blood Passion Pride" sign.
I hate Merritt and I hate that fat old bearded Souths supporter that always makes it on tv. Have a bath you grub.
I hate Reynolds and I hate Sutton & his overbite.I hate Dylan Farrell and I hate Luke.

We played very well and it gives me hope for a better 2014. I have been Marshall's biggest critic on here over the past couple of years but I am now left thinking why is he playing better now? It really angers me. Standouts tonight was our whole side.
Lets see more in 2014.

HATE SOUTHS!!!!
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:50 pm

shane2801 wrote:I can't believe the hatred I have for Souths. I hate them more than Manly. There I said it. I hate the Burgess brothers, I hate their mum. I hate Russell Crowe and I hate that idiot with the "Blood Passion Pride" sign.
I hate Merritt and I hate that fat old bearded Souths supporter that always makes it on tv. Have a bath you grub.
I hate Reynolds and I hate Sutton & his overbite.I hate Dylan Farrell and I hate Luke.

We played very well and it gives me hope for a better 2014. I have been Marshall's biggest critic on here over the past couple of years but I am now left thinking why is he playing better now? It really angers me. Standouts tonight was our whole side.
Lets see more in 2014.

HATE SOUTHS!!!!
Feel better now, Shane? :lol:

I don't really hate Souths, but I do hate Henry Perenara now after this game and the one against Parra. He obviously dislikes us a lot!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

TJL

Post by TJL » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:52 pm

It will take a lot for any side to beat the hatred that I have for Manly.

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:52 pm

I actually don't mind Souths. The only thing I don't like is the whole "pride of the league" BS. How arrogant do you have to be to call yourself the pride of the league. Jesus Christ is ridiculous.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm

I HATE souths too and hope they lose 2 straight finals matches and bow out
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:54 pm

wtigers wrote:I actually don't mind Souths. The only thing I don't like is the whole "pride of the league" BS. How arrogant do you have to be to call yourself the pride of the league. Jesus Christ is ridiculous.

That's a massive part of it for me also.

mightytigers

Post by mightytigers » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:55 pm

What happen the second half?? Did Potter do any coaching or what!!!

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:56 pm

TJL wrote:It will take a lot for any side to beat the hatred that I have for Manly.

I can't believe I feel that way TJL. I never thought for one day I would have distain for a side more that Manly but there you have it.

TripleB

Post by TripleB » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:56 pm

shane2801 wrote:
wtigers wrote:I actually don't mind Souths. The only thing I don't like is the whole "pride of the league" BS. How arrogant do you have to be to call yourself the pride of the league. Jesus Christ is ridiculous.

That's a massive part of it for me also.
And the whole "rugby league is doing well when Souths are doing well" crap. Only for Souths supporters!!!

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:57 pm

I love how all their fans have recent jerseys... Bandwagon jumping grubs. Glad they celebrated like they won a grand final tonight cos I don't think they'll get the chance come October.

TJL

Post by TJL » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 9:58 pm

shane2801 wrote:
TJL wrote:It will take a lot for any side to beat the hatred that I have for Manly.

I can't believe I feel that way TJL. I never thought for one day I would have distain for a side more that Manly but there you have it.
I'll tell you one thing I hate more than Manly and that is the media bandwagon, it is vomit worthy to say the least.

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:00 pm

I hate every other side but the Cowboys as we beat them in a grand final.

I used to not mind Cronulla as they have won nothing but then they started getting all our players.

Post by Guest » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:07 pm

shane2801 wrote:I can't believe the hatred I have for Souths. I hate them more than Manly. There I said it. I hate the Burgess brothers, I hate their mum. I hate Russell Crowe and I hate that idiot with the "Blood Passion Pride" sign.

Lets see more in 2014.

HATE SOUTHS!!!!
Same hate them and dogs and east

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:07 pm

Lets see more in 2014.

HATE SOUTHS!!!!
:lol: SORE LOSER!

Seriously though, get a grip man, they play good, hard, skillful footy and tonight were down on form and ran 32 unanswered points past a side that was having a red hot go. Nothing to sneeze at. My hats off to them, they are a very good side. I dont think much of their fans but the players have done nothing wrong and were very respectful after the game giving Benji a tunnel off the field.

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:18 pm

What bugs me is the way the commentators talk about how faithful the fans are. Teams at the top always have plenty of fans. Many of those would have been watching at home if they were coming last

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:30 pm

shane2801 wrote:
stryker wrote:

Lets see more in 2014.

HATE SOUTHS!!!!
:lol: SORE LOSER!

Seriously though, get a grip man, they play good, hard, skillful footy and tonight were down on form and ran 32 unanswered points past a side that was having a red hot go. Nothing to sneeze at. My hats off to them, they are a very good side. I dont think much of their fans but the players have done nothing wrong and were very respectful after the game giving Benji a tunnel off the field.

Nah.. F#%$@ 'em Stryker :) I will say though if I look deep within myself I have to admit it's more the fans than the side. Apart from Burgess's mum. Hate her!!!!
How could you hate Burgess's mum? She seems like a decent lady and she's just happy and excited like any proud parent would be, and she does have lots to be proud of. You would probably be the same if they were your boys, I know I would.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:38 pm

Again, it's probably not her. It's the media attention I hate.

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 30 Aug, 2013 10:53 pm

LOL posting when angry or drunk never works mate...trust me I know.