RLW Top 17: Wests Tigers

Phantomlock

Re: RLW Top 17: Wests Tigers

Unread post by Phantomlock » Thu 30 Jan, 2014 5:45 pm

underdog wrote:Kind of off topic here, but I watched the BMM video on weststigers.com.au today.

I find it very interesting that he's not the first young Tigers superstar to Single out Adam Blair as being the greatest help and influence on them when it comes to training, technique, and fitness.

Despite all the crap he cops, it sounds like behind the scenes he is worth his weight in gold.

Just an observation, that's all.
He's clearly being used in a leadership role particularly with some of the Polynesian boys.

There's no doubt he has the goods; perhaps without Benji around he will step it up on the paddock.

It will be interesting to see how he and Farah work together in that respect.

PL

greatodensraven
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Thu 30 Jan, 2014 8:00 pm

Someone called in to talkin sport to advise:

Sauce & Brooks will be right for rd 1.
Rowdy, Austin & Siro have impressed at training.
Anasta will have first crack at 5/8
Young Bailey Sironen is one to watch for the future, currently a 5/8

May be just another rumour but at least it's all positive.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Irvine

Unread post by Irvine » Thu 30 Jan, 2014 9:30 pm

What's the rumour ?
That's great Lawrence is impressing at training all he needs now is to impress on the field. Hasn't done a lot in the last two years, was pretty lousy last year and still kept his spot.
Can't afford another year carrying both him and Blair again if it's going to be more of the same.

tigsta

Unread post by tigsta » Thu 30 Jan, 2014 11:25 pm

Phantomlock wrote:
underdog wrote:Kind of off topic here, but I watched the BMM video on weststigers.com.au today.

I find it very interesting that he's not the first young Tigers superstar to Single out Adam Blair as being the greatest help and influence on them when it comes to training, technique, and fitness.

Despite all the crap he cops, it sounds like behind the scenes he is worth his weight in gold.

Just an observation, that's all.
He's clearly being used in a leadership role particularly with some of the Polynesian boys.

There's no doubt he has the goods; perhaps without Benji around he will step it up on the paddock.

It will be interesting to see how he and Farah work together in that respect.

PL
Blair was a success at storm because they played a structured no nonsense no sideways direct game.

I think we will finally see the real Blair this year and I think he has the goods.

But when you have someone throwing no look passes to row 15 and midfield bombs on last tackle and not finding touch at critical points of the game you go nowhere and make everyone look bad for you effort.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Return to “Season 2014”