Interesting Potter and Blair comments.

•  Recent Topics
simonthetiger

Re: Interesting Potter and Blair comments.

Post by simonthetiger » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 9:08 am

I must admit to being pumped about our pack this year.....with Gavet looking fit,as well as Tapau and Patterson added to big Keef and Woodsy we have some size,grunt and a little offload in there as well....

alex

Post by alex » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 10:00 am

Our pack was extremely inexperienced last year. We debuted Buchanan, Ava, Sue, Spence, Brown and Farlow, while moving Siro there for the first time. The beauty of this season is not only the addition of experience like Paterson and Taupau, but guys like Buchanan, Ava and Sue now have 20 games under their belt which we didn't have last year.

From all reports they've all packed on some kilos over summer too. I hope this translates into a more competitive team both in attack and defence. Without making metres, Brooks will struggle, and the pressure will mount.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 12:05 pm

simonthetiger wrote:I must admit to being pumped about our pack this year.....with Gavet looking fit,as well as Tapau and Patterson added to big Keef and Woodsy we have some size,grunt and a little offload in there as well....
I wouldn't be surprised if Gavet nabs a bench spot for round 1.

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:21 pm

Fraze23 wrote:
simonthetiger wrote:I must admit to being pumped about our pack this year.....with Gavet looking fit,as well as Tapau and Patterson added to big Keef and Woodsy we have some size,grunt and a little offload in there as well....
He appears to be ahead of BMM and Buchanen at the moment .

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

phil1986

Post by phil1986 » Wed 12 Feb, 2014 11:48 pm

alexaki wrote:
Fraze23 wrote:
"simonthetiger" wrote:I must admit to being pumped about our pack this year.....with Gavet looking fit,as well as Tapau and Patterson added to big Keef and Woodsy we have some size,grunt and a little offload in there as well....
He appears to be ahead of BMM and Buchanen at the moment .

Buchannan is very one dimensional, I like him, no nonsense, just hard working, but predictive..
Bmm and gavet have a good offload, md run hard...

Gavet is fitter and more mobile, have also heard that he is a much better trainer than bmm.