Let's Knock the Cowboys Out!

ImageImageImage
Flippedy

Let's Knock the Cowboys Out!

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 6:30 pm

They're sitting in 8th position on F/A after upsetting Cronulla today. A loss against us and win for either the Titans or Warriors (more likely) and they're goooone! Come on Tigers let's make something worthwhile of this crap season - go out with a bang and knock them out of the 8! :twisted: :sign:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 6:31 pm

I think I would rather them go on to make the grand final or win it to be honest...would be nice to see the club look like idiots after they sacked their grand final winning coach.

avocadoontoast

Post by avocadoontoast » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 7:12 pm

Milky wrote:I think I would rather them go on to make the grand final or win it to be honest...would be nice to see the club look like idiots after they sacked their grand final winning coach.
Agree. I'd like them to win a lot more than any of the top 4.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

LaT

Post by LaT » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 7:19 pm

God yes! I always hear how Cowboys are "everybodies 2nd team".....screw that!

I hate the Cowgirls!
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 7:33 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Milky wrote:I think I would rather them go on to make the grand final or win it to be honest...would be nice to see the club look like idiots after they sacked their grand final winning coach.
Agree. I'd like them to win a lot more than any of the top 4.

Nah, stuff em! :mrgreen:

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:37 pm

was hoping they'd lose today and have nothing to play for

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:42 pm

I actually hope they beat us as I really like them and want to see them play semi finals
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:48 pm

Wont matter if they make it because from 5th to 8th will be just making up the numbers lol.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:52 pm

Well make sure you cheer nice and loud for them on saturday night eh?
Same for u avacoda + shane

:roll:

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:

Funny how there is a comment that specifically says they hope Cowboys beat us and then there is my comment that says I hope they go all the way then you pick on my comment...they don't need to beat us to make the finals im pretty sure.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 8:58 pm

Which team are you talking about? Wests Tigers is the team which sacked their grand final coach.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 9:07 pm

Newtown wrote:
Which team are you talking about? Wests Tigers is the team which sacked their grand final coach.
Re-read it

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 9:12 pm

TBH if the Cows were to make the finals, they'd be one of the few teams in there I actually like. For this reason as well as the fact the game is meaningless for us and nothing can really be gained from it I won't be overly fazed if we lose...

Don't share your ruthlessness here Flip...
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

wtigers

Post by wtigers » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 9:18 pm

I'd rather the Warriors get through tbh, so yeah I really hope we knock out the Cowboys

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 9:38 pm

Milky wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Funny how there is a comment that specifically says they hope Cowboys beat us and then there is my comment that says I hope they go all the way then you pick on my comment...they don't need to beat us to make the finals im pretty sure.

Au contraire my young Milky friend! The Warriors, also on 26 points, are playing St George - Cowboys will definitely need to beat us :P

Milky

Post by Milky » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 9:49 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Milky wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Au contraire my young Milky friend! The Warriors, also on 26 points, are playing St George - Cowboys will definitely need to beat us :P
Nothings impossible.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 10:15 pm

Milky wrote:
innsaneink wrote:

Dont get all paranoid my juvenile friend, yours was merely the first I read...I edited and added the other two just so you didnt feel victimised

Why dont you just cheer your own team instead?

We are still playing you know

bigsiro

Post by bigsiro » Sun 01 Sep, 2013 10:27 pm

Out of the teams that are left in contention I'd be very happy to see Nth Qld be the proper darkhorse. Don't want them to beat us, but if they do there is a silver lining.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again