Wests Tigers v Cronulla Sharks - Trial Match Video Highlight

king sirro
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Wests Tigers v Cronulla Sharks - Trial Match Video Highl

Unread post by king sirro » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 8:28 pm

foreveratiger wrote:By gee Gavet gets smashed, I reckon Wade Graham wouldn't be out of place with an interchange Jersey for Origin this year, this kid can play.
Was very impressed with him in the 9's tournament.
It was Andy F who got smashed. Very similar hair to Gavet so easy mistake
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

Phantomlock

Unread post by Phantomlock » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 8:32 pm

king sirro wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:By gee Gavet gets smashed, I reckon Wade Graham wouldn't be out of place with an interchange Jersey for Origin this year, this kid can play.

Yes it was young Andrew; good on him for getting up and back into it.

PL

Winnipeg
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Winnipeg » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:42 pm

Austin's a Dapper Dan man...

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 9:09 am

king sirro wrote:
Thanks for correcting me , I could of sworn that was Gavet
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

BrotherJim05

Unread post by BrotherJim05 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 2:06 pm

To be perfectly honest, I'm most excited about our forward pack this year. Coming into 2013 we were really down on troops and solely relied on Woods.
A front row rotation of Woods, Galloway, Tupau and Gavet is actually a formidable crew. Combined with a beefed up Blair and Sue interchanging at lock I really think we have added some size around the middle. Not sure how it will all go but I doubt we will be getting steamrolled like we did all through 2013.
New Generation

phil1986
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by phil1986 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 2:39 pm

BrotherJim05 wrote:To be perfectly honest, I'm most excited about our forward pack this year. Coming into 2013 we were really down on troops and solely relied on Woods.
A front row rotation of Woods, Galloway, Tupau and Gavet is actually a formidable crew. Combined with a beefed up Blair and Sue interchanging at lock I really think we have added some size around the middle. Not sure how it will all go but I doubt we will be getting steamrolled like we did all through 2013.
Yeah I can't wait, when you look at who could replace any injuries, we still have players such as Ava, Buchanan and bmm, it shows our new depth... As they were in our pack for most of last year.

I can't wait.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Return to “Preseason || Trials || Auckland 9's”