Koroibete found!

Post Reply
alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Koroibete found!

Post by alexaki » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 1:53 pm

Wests Tigers winger Marika Koroibete will replace the injured David Nofoaluma for tomorrow’s trial match against the Cronulla Sharks at Remondis Stadium.
A hamstring strain will keep Nofoaluma out of the match, the same injury that ruled the winger out of the NRL Auckland Nines tournament last weekend.
The move is a precautionary one, with Nofoaluma expected to be available for Round 1.
Koroibete will slot in on the vacant wing position and will be out to impress in what is the final trial match before the NRL season gets underway on March 9.
The Fijian-born winger has scored 12 tries in his 15 NRL matches.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news-disp ... arks/90766


king sirro
Member
Member
Posts: 5504
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:39 am

Post by king sirro » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 2:28 pm

Good decision to rest David. No need to mess around with a hamstring.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36789
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 2:37 pm

king sirro wrote:Good decision to rest David. No need to mess around with a hamstring.
Anyone concerned we will have a lot of players going into either Round 1, 2 or 3 with little or no game time behind them

Especially our round 2 game , we will have probably 30 + degrees up on the coast with a 2 o'clock start

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5046
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 2:50 pm

happy tiger wrote:
king sirro wrote:Good decision to rest David. No need to mess around with a hamstring.
Anyone concerned we will have a lot of players going into either Round 1, 2 or 3 with little or no game time behind them

Especially our round 2 game , we will have probably 30 + degrees up on the coast with a 2 o'clock start
nah not really. they'll manage i reckon. most will have had some game time before round 2.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30083
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 3:02 pm

Glad Koro was found safe and well. As for Nofo, the main thing is that he goes into round 1 with no lingering injuries.


alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Fri 21 Feb, 2014 4:10 pm

willow wrote:Glad Koro was found safe and well. As for Nofo, the main thing is that he goes into round 1 with no lingering injuries.
Would not surprise if Nofo comes back round 2 and Simona round 3 or 4

Post Reply
cron