farahs kicking game

hybrid_tiger

Re: farahs kicking game

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:57 pm

He was very ordinary today.

Properossi

Post by Properossi » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:01 pm

Let's see if one of the rugby teams wants him?

Looks like a Brumby!

Oops my bad sorry…..

A show pony

Majere77

Post by Majere77 » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:06 pm

I have said it before and I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

He is a greedy footballer and a dumb footballer. He has never lived up to his potential

and seems incapable these days of making sensible decisions with the ball in his had and certainly on his foot.

WHAT WE LACKED TODAY WAS LEADERSHIP and that is 100% on Farah.

At over 800k He is paid double what his worth and should not be our captain.

Peaches

Post by Peaches » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:07 pm

We lacked a lot of things today. The sides preparation was poor and it showed in the performance.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

The Phantom

Post by The Phantom » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:07 pm

alexaki wrote:Farah and Woodsie played their worst game for the WT for ages...their failure to play to their standard cost us the game...how many penalties did Woods give away...I counted 4 or 5!....
I agree Farah& Woods were not up to standard, but will bounce back. My problem is our halves , no impact or structure

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:08 pm

Majere77 wrote:I have said it before and I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

He is a greedy footballer and a dumb footballer. He has never lived up to his potential

and seems incapable these days of making sensible decisions with the ball in his had and certainly on his foot.

Yep. Same old, same old. Five years of this crap.

Properossi

Post by Properossi » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:10 pm

Leadership has only been shown on a handful of occasions in Farah's tenure more often than not he does display how SELFISH he is!

No player is bigger than this club ask Benji!

Robbie loves the blue jersey send him over the ditch!

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 11:35 pm

I can't see a leader in the side besides him tbh. Anasta is an introduced species and shouldn't even be in the side. Fulton maybe but he seems just a bit too much of a clown around the guys to be effective. Lawrence doesn't have the required arrogance. Maybe Richards? Wingers rarely make captains though. Galloway is never there and as a prop would have to split the duties with someone else anyway ... The rest are too young. It's Farah's for the foreseeable future tbh.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 12:16 am

It starts with farah. The team does what the captain says and the teams attitude reflects that of the captain. What the play is gonna be is dictated by the dummy half and he is the one who controls where the ball goes 99% of the time.

If farah doesn't lift his game - we won't win a single game.

My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 7:15 am

southerntiger wrote:
Majere77 wrote:I have said it before and I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

He is a lot like Benji isn't he. They both have the skills to be great players however they just seem to have way too many poor plays in their games. Its also not like it is one game is it - its been going on for a while.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:54 am

stevetiger wrote:
southerntiger wrote:

He is a lot like Benji isn't he. They both have the skills to be great players however they just seem to have way too many poor plays in their games. Its also not like it is one game is it - its been going on for a while.
this is spot on. unfortunately he tries too hard at times especially when its not needed. i just hope his hogging of the plays isnt going to hamper our up and coming half's development.

Andyvee

Post by Andyvee » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 9:11 am

He always puts in 110 percent, but geez, he has some errors in his game, and always has.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 9:11 am

Anasta had around 45 possessions, brooks 35 and farah 90. The halves had ample time with the ball and were very poor in the last 50minutes.

If you're farah, are you just going to keep on passing it to halves who have no clue what they're doing? Or maybe try something yourself. I'd do the second every time. Unfortunately it didn't come off for robbie, and he was filthy with himself for it, as he should be
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 9:29 am

Good teams stick to game plans....see melb. ...no surer way to lose than make it up as you go along....but as long as farah was filthy with himself.

Farah and an at as kicking was D grade

laufoofan

Post by laufoofan » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 6:57 pm

Farah is playing like an old man. His thinking time has been cut down as he has slowed a lot. Like Benji, he is only a show pony. Another overprized player, unfortunately. What hope has the West Tigers got?

Post by Guest » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:14 pm

tiga4eva wrote:3 years ago he was a shade behind C Smith. In that time Luke and Friend have surpassed Robbie. And we just gave him a massive payrise. Leave the kicking to Brooks and just control the ruck. He's clearly not the player he thinks he is.

ok let's just dump Robbie Farah then we will win the comp. on Potters game plan which is what. Does anyone know what kind off coach he is ? I have no idea and most of you guys don't either all we know is that he played along time ago and coached in super league. We have not changed under potter and that's not good enough

Post by Guest » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:17 pm

MacDougall wrote:
pacman wrote:brooks cant kick them all, and anasta is beyond terrible hence the need for farah to kick a few? maybe next time we can leave the kicking to gavet, he cant tackle, must be something he is good at?
Running the ball and making an impact? Something we've barely seen before?

It looks to me like Potter has gone too far the other way and the refs have pulled the rug out. Went for big and bustling and the rules got changed to suit a smaller agile team.
Says Tim sheens

Post by Guest » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:19 pm

mtd wrote:
Milky wrote:Farah has one bad game and you are all going at him, as the oldest player in the team he is going to feel like he needs to take more responsibility. He was our best player last season, bloody relax.
we are having a go at his kicking game, not the rest of his game. he kicks straight down the throat of wingers/fullback or puts useless bombs up. occasionally he gets an okay kick in - but with the amount he takes to get there, he should get a decent one every now and then.

as for the oldest player in the team - he's not. and even if he was, he should then know better and have learnt from all the trash kicks he's put in over the years.
How many Try's where at the end of Farahs foot A lot and you sheered every one of them