farahs kicking game

tigerlogic

farahs kicking game

Post by tigerlogic » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:23 pm

Majere77 wrote:I have said it before and I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

He is a greedy footballer and a dumb footballer. He has never lived up to his potential

and seems incapable these days of making sensible decisions with the ball in his had and certainly on his foot.

WHAT WE LACKED TODAY WAS LEADERSHIP and that is 100% on Farah.

At over 800k He is paid double what his worth and should not be our captain.

Who should be our captain?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Post by Guest » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:24 pm

Majere77 wrote:I have said it before and I'll say it again and I'll keep on saying it.

He is a greedy footballer and a dumb footballer. He has never lived up to his potential

and seems incapable these days of making sensible decisions with the ball in his had and certainly on his foot.

WHAT WE LACKED TODAY WAS LEADERSHIP and that is 100% on Farah.

At over 800k He is paid double what his worth and should not be our captain.
What to play for Australia or put everything for the tigers week in week out you lack sense lets have brooks our captain you num skull

Post by Guest » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:27 pm

pHyR3 wrote:Anasta had around 45 possessions, brooks 35 and farah 90. The halves had ample time with the ball and were very poor in the last 50minutes.

If you're farah, are you just going to keep on passing it to halves who have no clue what they're doing? Or maybe try something yourself. I'd do the second every time. Unfortunately it didn't come off for robbie, and he was filthy with himself for it, as he should be
spot on just wasn't his day but like a leader at least he had the balls to