does potter know centrelinks number

white
Been liked: 2 times

does potter know centrelinks number

Unread post by white » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:38 pm

Geez defence is all about attitude. My brother use to help with tigers and know at storm. There roster he says is nothing exceptional. But they have belief like last nite. Potter must go sorry guys

Tigersman

Unread post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:39 pm

white wrote:Geez defence is all about attitude. My brother use to help with tigers and know at storm. There roster he says is nothing exceptional. But they have belief like last nite. Potter must go sorry guys
David Kidwell is the Defensive coach...
Tigersman since 2013!

avocadoontoast
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:54 pm

Tigersman wrote:
white wrote:Geez defence is all about attitude. My brother use to help with tigers and know at storm. There roster he says is nothing exceptional. But they have belief like last nite. Potter must go sorry guys
Potter hired him. The buck stops with him.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Unread post by Guest » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:00 pm

Tigersman wrote:
Potter is the Teflon Man. It always someone else's fault.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:01 pm

I give Potter 8 Rounds before he's sacked , the draw does not favour him Round 2 Titans , Round 3 Souths , do I need to go on ?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Fraze23
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by Fraze23 » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:03 pm

Who do you want to replace him with?

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:12 pm

Fraze23 wrote:Who do you want to replace him with?
Good question who is there ? Walters will be the talk but his unproven.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

sunshine coast tiger

Unread post by sunshine coast tiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:30 pm

Never been a huge fan but we need a Brian Smith type no nonsense coach. He would turn them around within 2 years.

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:33 pm

Tigersman wrote:
Yes, that's a nice cop out for Potter. Have you ever heard that saying about the buck stops with...... It applies to the Head Coach Potter.

NJLM78
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by NJLM78 » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:36 pm

We won't be paying out another coach. He will get the full season.

Unread post by Guest » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 6:47 pm

What has he done in all aspects of our game. He has changed nothing. Nothing good came out of potter it's like the team gets together on the weekends and play footy any one of us can coach the sh$t potter is dishing up . I'm over our defence and our penaltys and we wonder why our membership is what it is. Until we have a coach that brings back pride in the jersey and play 100% attitude we will go no where. Potter must go I never thought he would be our saviour but I gave I'm a chance to bring something. Don't think he would be sacked any time soon but it doesn't look good for us we played st George for gods sake and got smashed long year ahead hope he proves me wrong my only wish.

1/4 chicken,chips
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 9:28 pm

I was present at todays debacle and ill raise two points .Tapau was sensational ,taken off say at the 18th minute ,,not sighted till about 10 in and scores on his first touch from memory then benched not to long after .Braithe Anasta is an old man 3 years past his use by date .may I ask what Potters logic is regarding these two players ? and all this talk about defence .the current game has got faster with the new rule changes ,but the tigers have got slower . st George will not score 44 points in a game again this year , o wait do we play them again ? todays performance was nothing short of pathetic and unless they improve .potters got no chance of seeing out the year , regardless ofhaving to pay for another coach .Potter is so far out of his depth its not funny .

Return to “Round 1: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”