Won't win a game

jirskyr

Re: Won't win a game

Post by jirskyr » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 11:49 pm

Put some cash on it Damo, I am sure there are mad odds for 100% loss rate for 26 rounds.

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:27 pm

Underdog my good man I would love nothing more to be wrong I love the tigers bleed black gold you seem to like insulting me I've never insulted you please moderators check this please too bad you don't like my opinion tough onions my good man we live in democratic society I go to all the games played for the old sides go with my family to all games more than happy to have egg on the face but the fact is since 2000 we've made semis three times bar those every other year has been shocking and it continued Sunday they were never in it I can count on one hand how many games we've won recent iam there cheering every game I watch oure ball Matthews as well but the culture at this club is embarrassing and iam afraid still hasn't changed you should work for tigers board as a yes man for them u missed you're calling crawl back into you're cave I bleed tigers please tigers prove me

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 10 Mar, 2014 8:28 pm

bigdamo wrote:Underdog my good man I would love nothing more to be wrong I love the tigers bleed black gold you seem to like insulting me I've never insulted you please moderators check this please too bad you don't like my opinion tough onions my good man we live in democratic society I go to all the games played for the old sides go with my family to all games more than happy to have egg on the face but the fact is since 2000 we've made semis three times bar those every other year has been shocking and it continued Sunday they were never in it I can count on one hand how many games we've won recent iam there cheering every game I watch oure ball Matthews as well but the culture at this club is embarrassing and iam afraid still hasn't changed you should work for tigers board as a yes man for them u missed you're calling crawl back into you're cave I bleed tigers please tigers prove me
Some punctuation would be useful.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:46 pm

so........

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 7:47 pm

We are coming 7th!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 9:16 pm

*crickets*

bahahahahaha

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 16 Mar, 2014 9:19 pm

underdog wrote:*crickets*

bahahahahaha
Lmfao Ironic aye, it seems he's the one that has crawled back into his cave.
Tigersman since 2013!

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Mon 17 Mar, 2014 11:44 pm

ah Bigdamo, bleeds for the tigers, yet only EVER posts when we lose to put the boot in.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:05 pm

*cough*

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:06 pm

Well well welly well well.....
Tigersman since 2013!

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 10:59 pm

Lay off the bloke, we played absolutely abysmal the day he posted this thread and he was obviously posting out of anger...

Like none of you ever have...

Tigersmurf

Post by Tigersmurf » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:02 pm

Does that change the fact he posted it? He is always keen to put the boot in when things are tough.

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:06 pm

Tigersmurf wrote:Does that change the fact he posted it? He is always keen to put the boot in when things are tough.
No, but the way we played that day you can't really blame him for posting an angry thread.

What's more important to you, celebrating a win or finger pointing at other fans of the club?

Just be thankful that we haven't re-visited that round 1 performance :sign:

quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by quintus » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:19 pm

Big Dano and Zaibatsu are both attention seeking idiots, and why we have to read their dribble about the team that they obviously don't support (and the team that we love) has me in awe.

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:19 pm

Zaibatsu wrote:Lay off the bloke, we played absolutely abysmal the day he posted this thread and he was obviously posting out of anger...

Sorry Zaib, but I respectfully disagree.

Damo is a bitter has-been, IMHO the worst kind.

He selectively stalks the forum looking for weak times and points and posts his diatribe mercilessly, hiding behind the fact that he has "been there before" as his defence for his vitriol.

I never once see him post anything constructive, positive, or even thought provoking. It's bitter poorly-punctuated vitriol.

Honestly speaking I'd like to sit down, have a beer with the guy, and get to the bottom of it - just to see if I can empathise.

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:20 pm

quintus wrote:Big Dano and Zaibatsu are both attention seeking idiots, and why we have to read their dribble about the team that they obviously don't support (and the team that we love) has me in awe.
Yeah mate I took leave today and flew to Sydney just to watch the team I don't support.... go f*ck yourself.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:21 pm

yeah.... Big Damo can jam a length of razor wire up his dootie... A fan we can do without.

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:24 pm

underdog wrote:
Zaibatsu wrote:Lay off the bloke, we played absolutely abysmal the day he posted this thread and he was obviously posting out of anger...

Sorry Zaib, but I respectfully disagree.

Damo is a bitter has-been, IMHO the worst kind.

He selectively stalks the forum looking for weak times and points and posts his diatribe mercilessly, hiding behind the fact that he has "been there before" as his defence for his vitriol.

I never once see him post anything constructive, positive, or even thought provoking. It's bitter poorly-punctuated vitriol.

Honestly speaking I'd like to sit down, have a beer with the guy, and get to the bottom of it - just to see if I can empathise.
Fair enough mate, I haven't had much to do with him I've been away from the forum for a little while so haven't seen any of his previous threads/posts.

I was just basing my opinion on this thread alone, but fair call :)