Won't win a game

tigsta

Won't win a game

Post by tigsta » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:50 pm

These two guys obviously bagged us after 1 round and are feeling like idiots now.

It's really embarrassing for them.

And not just for them but all the 'experts' who tipped against us. There were countless. I don't think anyone tipped the tigers tonight and it goes to show how dumb people really are.

I am two from two in my tipping.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Fri 21 Mar, 2014 11:57 pm

tigsta wrote:These two guys obviously bagged us after 1 round and are feeling like idiots now.

And not just for them but all the 'experts' who tipped against us. There were countless. I don't think anyone tipped the tigers tonight and it goes to show how dumb people really are.

The team deserved bagging after round 1 ...

Should we have applauded that round one performance? :?

Maybe you just don't care enough about the side to get angry when they show no commitment or attitude in their performance...

I'm so proud of the guys for turning it around the past 2 weeks though, we have a very promising future ahead of us if the guys continue to put their bodies on the line and play with the commitment aggressiveness we seen tonight.

tigsta

Post by tigsta » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:11 am

Zaibatsu wrote:
tigsta wrote:These two guys obviously bagged us after 1 round and are feeling like idiots now.

The team deserved bagging after round 1 ...

Should we have applauded that round one performance? :?

Maybe you just don't care enough about the side to get angry when they show no commitment or attitude in their performance...

I'm so proud of the guys for turning it around the past 2 weeks though, we have a very promising future ahead of us if the guys continue to put their bodies on the line and play with the commitment aggressiveness we seen tonight.
You can be disappointed. But to have a go like some did thinking they know what it's like out on the field and to say they won't win a game is appalling and shows no support for the team whatsoever.

I backed them in round 2 and I tipped them tonight also.

I had faith in this team prior to the season started and now the so called wooden spoon contenders have just beaten the premiership contenders. Solidly.

I'm just waiting for someone to come out and say it was because how bad souths were.

Zaibatsu

Post by Zaibatsu » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:16 am

Fair enough mate, but I'm sure the original poster didn't seriously believe we wouldn't win a single game... Well at least, I hope he didn't seriously think that...

I'm 30 years old, have supported Balmain and now the Wests Tigers since I was 4yo, there's been a lot of tough years in that time but I've always stuck by them, I always will... I've been guilty of posting the odd angry comment, it's hard not to when discussing something you're so passionate about and things aren't going the way of your team.

I'm sure everyone here on the forum is here because they love the Tigers, sure people will make some stupid comments now and then, but a lot of it is probably out of anger and disappointment fueled by their passion for the club.

At least, I hope that's the case.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:33 am

McGarry should follow Roberts and Geyer to the doc.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 12:40 am

Geezus if youre gunna get youre panties in a twist every time someone makes an extreme rash kneejjerk statement....I think youre gunna miss a lot of good footy this year.
Never been to the pub after a bad loss Tigsta?
Let the comments slide

Post by Guest » Sat 22 Mar, 2014 9:50 am

innsaneink wrote:Geezus if youre gunna get youre panties in a twist every time someone makes an extreme rash kneejjerk statement....I think youre gunna miss a lot of good footy this year.
Never been to the pub after a bad loss Tigsta?
Let the comments slide
I normally do. Until I see about 30 different threads about how bad they are and how they have no chance.

The most frustrating part is a lot of people on here think they are a first grade coach. And they know didly squat. And when they come after 1 round and pretty much bag individuals relentlessly then I feel they should be held to what they said and made to look like fools.