Rd 2 vs Gold Coast Titans Who's Going?

Phantomlock

Re: Rd 2 vs Gold Coast Titans Who's Going?

Post by Phantomlock » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 10:17 pm

Making the trip over for round 1 and trying to stay an extra week for the Titans game.

PL

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:08 pm

Lets get their and outcheer the Titans on their own turf and their first home game

Make some noise Tigers

bob56

Post by bob56 » Mon 24 Feb, 2014 11:09 pm

I shall be driving up from Sydney, for the weekend, with the Mrs

Irvine

Post by Irvine » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 1:42 am

bob56 wrote:I shall be driving up from Sydney, for the weekend, with the Mrs
Ohh well..Bob we can't always have everything go our way :|

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 9:06 am

I've only ever been to skilled for night games. Does anyone know which side/end is best to sit at to avoid the sun? It's going to be a bloody hot one.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 9:14 am

Fraze23 wrote:I've only ever been to skilled for night games. Does anyone know which side/end is best to sit at to avoid the sun? It's going to be a bloody hot one.
You would have to sit on the Tunnel side of the Stadium where the players run out or behind the post South/West end where all the Tigers Supporters sit , whether you like sitting behind the post is a different matter altogether.
Those are the best spots if you want to avoid the sun , last year I Copt the sun and wasn't fun
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Tue 25 Feb, 2014 10:41 am

foreveratiger wrote:
Fraze23 wrote:I've only ever been to skilled for night games. Does anyone know which side/end is best to sit at to avoid the sun? It's going to be a bloody hot one.
You would have to sit on the Tunnel side of the Stadium where the players run out or behind the post South/West end where all the Tigers Supporters sit , whether you like sitting behind the post is a different matter altogether.
Those are the best spots if you want to avoid the sun , last year I Copt the sun and wasn't fun

Cheers mate. I think behind the posts with the tigers supporters will be the go.
Just not too keen on getting roasted by the sun.

Post by Guest » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 7:35 am

in the corporate boxes

TW

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:32 am

yep, I'll be driving up

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 3:45 pm

Fraze23 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

Cheers mate. I think behind the posts with the tigers supporters will be the go.
Just not too keen on getting roasted by the sun.
You can buy this stuff called sunburn cream that you can put on the face ,ears ,arms,neck and legs and these strange head covering things called hats ;)

Maybe their not available yet in NSW

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 9:08 pm

You just couldn't help yourself happy? lol
You banana bender
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:31 pm

I will be there come hell or high water. I love going to Skilled because it's basically a Tigers home game. Last time I went was when we won in extra time after the Farah charge down that led to the penalty goal to tie it up. That basically led to his inclusion in Origin. Was a hell of a night and we made the Titans brigade look rudderless.

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Wed 26 Feb, 2014 10:38 pm

Can't wait to see a big cohort of tigers there again! its a great feeling telling the titans fans to get stuffed after a win, they are so arrogant

The only crap thing i find is they have so many ads on the big screens and they never play replays for the opposition. Is that normal for most teams?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 12:49 pm

Seems now that tickets aren't available until 5.00pm Tuesday

Three times I have asked the Titans for info and each time they have got it wrong

Maybe the office staff at the Tigers are competent (compared to the Titans )

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 9:15 am

And tickets have now changed until Thursday morning until they go on sale

Useless as tits on a bull if you ask me

tigeru

Post by tigeru » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 4:02 pm

happy tiger wrote:And tickets have now changed until Thursday morning until they go on sale

Useless as tits on a bull if you ask me
That's the sale time for Titans members, they go on sale to the public Friday morning, biggest BS, just keeps changing.

tigeru

Post by tigeru » Fri 07 Mar, 2014 10:41 am

Tickets went on sale 40 mins ago in case anyone forgot, picked up mine and now looking forward to it.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Fri 07 Mar, 2014 11:49 am

The club is holding a members function the Saturday night before the game. It's free for members and $10 for non-members. Anyone else thinking of going?
The 2014 Season is here and Wests Tigers are coming to the Gold Coast.

We are taking expressions of interest for a Gold Coast Members and Supporters Function ahead of our Round 2 clash against the Gold Coast Titans.

The event will be free for all Wests Tigers Members. If you are not a Member, tickets will cost $10 for an Adult or $5 for a Child.

If you are interested in this event, please RSVP by next Tuesday 11 March by 5pm - membership@weststigers.com.au

The function will only take place if we get enough interest and full details on the event will be confirmed next Wednesday.

When: Saturday 15 March 2014
Where: Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise, 2807 Gold Coast Highway, Surfers Paradise
Time: 6pm – 8pm