Official Wests Tigers Round 2 Team

tiger jim
Member
Member
Posts: 349
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 4:51 pm

Re: Official Wests Tigers Round 2 Team

Post by tiger jim » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:31 pm

Sheens all over again play bad and your in next week if Austin is not better than anasta he must be really bad god help us .


20tigers14
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu 16 Jan, 2014 10:24 am

Post by 20tigers14 » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:37 pm

The only thing anasta has is his defence I guess that's what's keeping him in

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 8583
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:39 pm

I'm tipping that beau falloon will get an origin call up after this game .

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:40 pm

Tigersman wrote:5 Reasons why we will get annihilated by the Titans

1. Koroibete is playing instead of Nofoaluma.
2. Anasta is playing instead of Austin.
3. Lulia is playing Instead of Simona.
4. Murdoch-Masila Isn't in the 17.
5. Galloway Isn't in the 17.
6. We're rubbish

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
Fraze23
Member
Member
Posts: 1892
Joined: Thu 15 Jul, 2010 4:21 pm
Location: Cambridge United Kingdom

Post by Fraze23 » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:43 pm

I'd be surprised if Galloway and Nofoaluma don't play.


User avatar
Wagga Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Wagga Tiger » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:45 pm

After listening to Potters interview I think if KG and Nofo are passed fit they will play, who misses out is anybodies guess. Both Fulton and Thompson are in doubt. I'm happy with this side if they fail again then the axe must be wielded but they deserve the chance prove they are up to it( that said I still think BMM should be in the side).

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:54 pm

Wests Tigers injury report strikes again, how hard is it to name an accurate return date?

Every time a return date is listed, you can easily add another four weeks to it.

What's the bet Simona will not play next week either? That's fine, but don't tell us he will be back in round one then, FFS.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1089
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 5:56 pm

Wagga Tiger wrote:After listening to Potters interview I think if KG and Nofo are passed fit they will play, who misses out is anybodies guess. Both Fulton and Thompson are in doubt. I'm happy with this side if they fail again then the axe must be wielded but they deserve the chance prove they are up to it( that said I still think BMM should be in the side).

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I for one am very excited for KG's return. The impact he'll have in the 2-3 games he plays before getting re-injured will be significant.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Post by tigergirlz » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:10 pm

Doubt Fulton has been cleared yet. He had major concussion. I'll give the team A few more weeks before spouting the 'Sheens all over again' vitriole

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5396
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:12 pm

stevetiger wrote:No changes at this point. I suppose the question is how many chances do some of them get.
Somebody has to take the rap and in this case it is not the players but Potter because he has selected the same team that failed so abysmally last week.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27546
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:15 pm

king sirro wrote:I dont see this as a positive reaction by Potter, but thats just me.
A chance at redemption.
A 2nd chance

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1188
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:16 pm

"There needs to be some sort of investigation into this. Someone needs to be held accountable" Geoff Toovey

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2064
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:24 pm

Hoping the extended bench = Nofo will replace koro & keithy will make his way onto the bench.

Also would be great if Austin & BMM have another blinder in NSW cup & force their way into 1st grade for rd 3. I don't think Mick can give players too any chances this year.

Anyway here's hoping for a better effort this week!

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
DonnyBrasco
Member
Member
Posts: 550
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by DonnyBrasco » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:30 pm

Seriously, how can some of you lot expect there to be wholesale changes after one match. Thankfully most of us aren't coaches or it would be musical chairs weekly. That's not how to build a team or get consistency.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Tigers for 2022!

User avatar
softlaw
Member
Member
Posts: 3713
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Monaro. South of Canberra.

Post by softlaw » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:41 pm

DonnyBrasco wrote:Seriously, how can some of you lot expect there to be wholesale changes after one match. Thankfully most of us aren't coaches or it would be musical chairs weekly. That's not how to build a team or get consistency.
Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I think after many years of one extreme (sheens) where no-one ever got dropped people now want to go to the other extreme and sack everyone everytime things go badly.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5184
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:58 pm

innsaneink wrote:
king sirro wrote:I dont see this as a positive reaction by Potter, but thats just me.
A chance at redemption.
A 2nd chance
More like a 20th or so chance for some of our blokes who arent up to NRL standard. Potter looks like a bloke on Death Row who knows what's coming and has given up. Blind loyalty is an admirable quality i guess, but also a stupid one. We will get our arses handed to us this weekend yet again.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5396
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 7:02 pm

softlaw wrote:
DonnyBrasco wrote:Seriously, how can some of you lot expect there to be wholesale changes after one match. Thankfully most of us aren't coaches or it would be musical chairs weekly. That's not how to build a team or get consistency.
Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I think after many years of one extreme (sheens) where no-one ever got dropped people now want to go to the other extreme and sack everyone everytime things go badly.
The only notable dropping last year (Potter) was Benji to the bench. A lot of non-achievers were not touched all 2013.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27546
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 11 Mar, 2014 7:05 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
king sirro wrote:I dont see this as a positive reaction by Potter, but thats just me.
A chance at redemption.
A 2nd chance
More like a 20th or so chance for some of our blokes who arent up to NRL standard. Potter looks like a bloke on Death Row who knows what's coming and has given up. Blind loyalty is an admirable quality i guess, but also a stupid one. We will get our arses handed to us this weekend yet again.
Its round 20 is it?

Heres me thinking its round 2

Post Reply